Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone play league of legends?
Anyone play league of legends?
Ive noticed allot of people are starting to play lol mainly because the servers are becoming over burdened and you end up in line behind 9000 people.. at certain times.

I was just wondering if anyone here plays it? It's very intellectually challenging for those interested in trying it.

I don't mind adding new friends or not if your the private type. Big Grin
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
RE: Anyone play league of legends?
League of legends... or MoO/Rift/consolegames?

Latter group every time. DotA is somewhat cool, yes... but it is not something I would play consistently.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Want a great RPG?
[Image: demons-souls.jpg]
Not my first pick of 'great rpg' (That would be more like Legend of Dragoon, or Tales of the Abyss, or Wild Arms 3/alter code: F, or Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy 7, or something else epic like that).

That said it isn't bad... but this wasn't about RPGs. Just league of legends (which is like DotA and SotIS). I said I'd rather play other games myself... what do you think of LoL?
To be honest, I don't play MMO's. I think they are too time consuming and, to be honest, I don't want to be this guy:

Whereas I play MMOs often, yet I am declared by many to suffer anorexia nervosa, whilst having the bodily strength required for the likes of the commercial setnet fishery.

I also find the time for sex and a bazillion and a half single player games.
I play it occasionally, mostly because it's free. I was REALLY into DOTA. LoL is like the Down's syndrome, red-headed, step-child of DOTA. I like playing the tanky characters. Amumu and Rammus are my best heroes. I'm sure I'll quit when DOTA 2 comes out.
I used to play.
But now I'm back to DOTA. I don't like how you need to buy the heroes you want to play. I also don't really like the items ingame, some are just really imbalanced. Took me ages saving up for two 6300, one 3150 and one other.
Quote:"I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them."
— Philip Pullman
(May 20, 2011 at 11:46 pm)Jax Wrote: I used to play.
But now I'm back to DOTA. I don't like how you need to buy the heroes you want to play. I also don't really like the items ingame, some are just really imbalanced. Took me ages saving up for two 6300, one 3150 and one other.

The items are pretty well balanced, they leave many different path's for your character to take.

Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
(May 21, 2011 at 4:10 am)JohnDG Wrote:
(May 20, 2011 at 11:46 pm)Jax Wrote: I used to play.

The items are pretty well balanced, they leave many different path's for your character to take.

Well... If you play as Heimwhateverhisnameis(The guy with that yellow afro) and stack up 6 archangel staffs with all of them charged up. That Heim is practically unkillable, as his rocket skill and thunder ball can one hit kill most heroes. Also Vlad with stacks of Wartmog's Armor. But still, as you said, it leaves many paths for hero builds.
Quote:"I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them."
— Philip Pullman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upcoming games you want to play Foxaèr 13 2084 October 6, 2022 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Anyone here play GTA Online? copiedusername 2 687 December 17, 2019 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: copiedusername
  Would you play Pacman if he looked like this? Mechaghostman2 10 2213 November 4, 2019 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Destiny 2 base game will go Free to play Cepheus Ace 0 378 June 7, 2019 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  League bennyboy 0 514 April 5, 2016 at 10:21 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Let's play Holy Text misprints! FebruaryOfReason 0 558 February 22, 2016 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: FebruaryOfReason
  League of Legends. Iroscato 152 16813 February 6, 2016 at 11:08 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Does anyone play CAH? Losty 2 889 September 24, 2015 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Losty
  Rocket League Chad32 6 859 September 20, 2015 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Anyone play Project Zomboid? dyresand 0 728 August 2, 2015 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: dyresand