Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League of Legends.
League of Legends.
So then, I fairly recently got into this, and it has consumed my soul wholesale, leaving nothing behind.
The community might be...uh...let's call them 'underdeveloped' but it's an awesome game nonetheless. If anyone wants to buddy up you can find me on the EU West server under the same handle I have here. I'm looking to build up a solid team eventually as well, and once my new PC comes in 2018 or so, who knows? I might start playing competitively Tongue
Anyone else play? What think you? Discuss!
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
RE: League of Legends.
I tried playing the game, but my computer cannot handle it for some reason.

Besides, I am happy playing Forsaken World and spending my money there.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
rhythmcs, NA server.  (or maybe just rhythm?) I'm calling mid right now....so get off my spots, newb. I've been thinking of starting an EU twink account. When do you play, GMT?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Aye, GMT time normally. Hit me up ingame if you decide to start afresh Tongue

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
what time -in- GMT format..lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
*Ahem* that's what 2 hours sleep will do to ya...normally around 7-12pm time, though on weekends, pretty much any time Tongue

(June 1, 2015 at 10:49 am)Rhythm Wrote: rhythmcs, NA server.  (or maybe just rhythm?)  I'm calling mid right now....so get off my spots, newb.  I've been thinking of starting an EU twink account.  When do you play, GMT?

No no no. Who else has the balls to be my carry?! :0

Oh well, internet here's too shite to support with anyways, but hey: when I get across the pond? What say you, me, EU  stompfest to diamond elo, 'ello? 

(May 31, 2015 at 11:46 pm)Iroscato Wrote: So then, I fairly recently got into this, and it has consumed my soul wholesale, leaving nothing behind.
The community might be...uh...let's call them 'underdeveloped' but it's an awesome game nonetheless. If anyone wants to buddy up you can find me on the EU West server under the same handle I have here. I'm looking to build up a solid team eventually as well, and once my new PC comes in 2018 or so, who knows? I might start playing competitively Tongue
Anyone else play? What think you? Discuss!

I would love to play with my new forum-morsels. I just keeps on running out of them! It's almost as if they'z running scared, or something. Dodgy 

Lilly, NA. Not that there's any point to friending me until I get back to somewhere with a reasonable internet, with a computer that isn't right ready to cough out it's final fanning. So, Autumn Smile Long ways away, I know. Besides, I get about 3412395834271503218 friend requests from people who probably think i'm LilyPichu, or their girlfriend Lilly, or they nanna Lilly what I drilly till she silly.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I play now and then i'm quite garbage at the game.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(June 2, 2015 at 9:54 am)dyresand Wrote: I play now and then i'm quite garbage at the game.

I'm pretty good, though I'm hampered by my PC that can barely run the game. Since I usually only play as Nasus, I've pretty much mastered him and I've won more than I've lost. Once I get my long, LONG-awaited upgrade, I shall be mighty. Tongue

Just started playing league back in March. I'm getting the hand of it very well. I'm very good at playing ashe, annie, and lux sometimes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  League bennyboy 0 512 April 5, 2016 at 10:21 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Rocket League Chad32 6 854 September 20, 2015 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Season 3 world championships (League of Legends) Violet 8 2760 September 27, 2013 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Global Starcraft League Grand Final ReasonableRuben 1 1394 June 1, 2013 at 5:57 am
Last Post: ReasonableRuben
  Anyone play league of legends? JohnDG 10 4716 May 21, 2011 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: JohnDG