Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Void!
Hey Void!
The way I figure it, you are closest to the International Dateline so it will get to be 6 PM on the 21st in New Zealand before it gets to anyone else on the board. Since these asshole fundies claim that the rapture will happen time zone by time zone at 6 PM your assignment is to go outside at 6 PM and see if any xtians lift off for fucking heaven. Please bring an umbrella with you in case any of them start shitting bricks....you know what a pidgeon can do your car imagine some full-of-shit religious asshole opening up!

Your assignment is then to come back and report to us how many xtians you observed blasting off.

Think you can handle that?

Cool Shades
RE: Hey Void!
Do we really need to wait? Big Grin

These retards have already lost... If I do see smiteful angels tomorrow I'll undoubtedly crap my pants enough for all of us and post warning messages here so you can all repent for being rational in time for asshole YHWH to forgive you.

There is actually a billboard from "family radio" in Christchurch, I'll be moving back up there tomorrow, perhaps I'll arrange a few mates to go smoke a fatty when the time comes!

I guess the positive thing is that if it does happen less than 40% of my countrymen will lift off... You Americans will see 80% leave.
I could deal with 80% less Americans. I might even enjoy it a bit better here.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
wow, tack condones everyone who agrees with his god nonsense leaving?
I agree that everyone who thinks the rapture is coming this weekend can bugger off and I wouldn't bat an eye. (I'm attempting to interject more european euphemisms in my daily speech)
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

(May 20, 2011 at 5:10 am)tackattack Wrote: I agree that everyone who thinks the rapture is coming this weekend can bugger off and I wouldn't bat an eye. (I'm attempting to interject more european euphemisms in my daily speech)

What about all the cunts who think Jesus is going to come back with his smiting angels at some undisclosed time in the future? They're just as bat-shit crazy...

Anyone who believes in the rapture, either on the 21st of May 2011 or any other undisclosed time is crazy...
I think this is a perfect opportunity for all those with guns to get in a bit of target practice.

I do believe that airborne targets are harder to hit.Big Grin
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(May 20, 2011 at 5:10 am)tackattack Wrote: (I'm attempting to interject more european euphemisms in my daily speech)

Excellent Great
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
@Void, well then I'd be calling myself a cunt wouldn't I? It's only crazy if you live your life worrying about it or looking forward to it. When and if it happens, it happens, just like shit happens. It shouldn't affet what we do in our daily lives. Those that have to change their lives because of some perceived impending disaster, aren't really living the kind of life they want are they? I'm quite happy with my life the way it is, although I'd rather it be living it in GA at the moment.

@Zen - Aren't you egging the pudding a bit there?

(May 20, 2011 at 6:28 am)tackattack Wrote: @Zen - Aren't you egging the pudding a bit there?

Not really, I just wish I had access to one of these.....

[youtube]HaYCjfvHIsQ[/youtube]

Four radar directed 23mm fast firing cannon?

BOOM!! HEADSHOT!!!
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Religious Void John 6IX Breezy 55 4594 January 14, 2021 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The void WinterHold 34 7101 April 22, 2017 at 4:20 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  [split] Hey homeys, Mark Dreher says hello Mark Dreher 198 47467 August 23, 2013 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Darwinian
  Hey! Minimalist 7 1634 June 4, 2011 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: Violet