Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[split] Hey homeys, Mark Dreher says hello
[split] Hey homeys, Mark Dreher says hello
(August 20, 2013 at 5:06 pm)ITChick Wrote: Ok.

You have had

your fun.

Who are you?

Really?

My dear, seriously, no kidding around.

You now speak with "The Second Coming"

Of "The Lord Jesus Christ".

And I am telling you that

As sincerely, as I can.

You will notice that "I do not solicited money".

Or even accept money.

Pro bono.

I am here, only only only, for your good.

This is called "The Final Reaping".

The last call.

And then, you're all toast, I'm afraid.

Everyone, who is not reaped.

Take it, very seriously.

I mean really.

I can not say that, emphatically, enough.

Take it

Very seriously.
RE: [split] Hey homeys, Mark Dreher says hello
Can't you write decently? You remind me of Family Guy's parody of William Shatner.

When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

LOL. He was just banned at atheist.com. Now he's here, posting exactly the same shit.
Is your avatar you? Because if so, you're a creepy looking dude.
You sir, are undeniably a certifiable kook. You are aware of this, yes?
(August 20, 2013 at 5:35 pm)little_monkey Wrote: LOL. He was just banned at atheist.com. Now he's here, posting exactly the same shit.

Over here being crazy is not a bannable offence Tongue

But who knows, if he keeps up the preaching.. Devil
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Can you give us a date on the toast thing? If it passes and nothing happens to us, we'd know what you're full of, and if it comes to pass as you say, we won't be able to say you weren't willing to give details.
I'm one of AF.org's resident prophets. I feel a prophecy coming on...

I prophecy that this thread will be far more fun that the one it was split from.
(August 20, 2013 at 5:23 pm)Mark Dreher Wrote: You now speak with "The Second Coming" Of "The Lord Jesus Christ".

You're not the Messiah, you're a very naughty boy Angry
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(August 20, 2013 at 5:37 pm)Kayenneh Wrote:
(August 20, 2013 at 5:35 pm)little_monkey Wrote: LOL. He was just banned at atheist.com. Now he's here, posting exactly the same shit.

Over here being crazy is not a bannable offence Tongue

But who knows, if he keeps up the preaching.. Devil

Preaching, that's all he does. Have fun with this troll. I'm out of here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Islam itself says Muhammad is a liar Woah0 41 3184 August 27, 2022 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
Thumbs Up Taoism Says That Everything Has an Opposite Philos_Tone 37 4492 November 20, 2018 at 8:35 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Personal experience says religious folks are more prone to mental diseases ErGingerbreadMandude 20 7809 August 9, 2017 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Astonished
  ★★ We are all atheists/atheistic to ALL Gods (says simple science) ProgrammingGodJordan 80 12734 January 13, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  If someone says science can't explain everything what's the best way to repond? ReptilianPeon 94 13248 December 14, 2016 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Dalai Lama says that terrorists have no religion Aegon 12 1749 September 28, 2016 at 2:58 am
Last Post: InsaneDane
  Bill Maher Says It. Tax the Fucking Churches! Minimalist 29 5446 April 20, 2016 at 4:36 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  If someone says to me "consciousness, therefore god", what's the best way to respond? ReptilianPeon 56 7659 March 9, 2016 at 7:02 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Christians - even the Bible says that Jesus was not God so why do you say he was ? jenny1972 299 43238 November 3, 2015 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: jenny1972
  The next time someone says their religious text is a literary miracle... ReptilianPeon 4 1710 October 22, 2015 at 3:18 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd