Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, Maybe it's just Australia
Well, Maybe it's just Australia
having no worthy xtian assholes?

http://www.christianpost.com/news/harold...ure-50366/

Quote:n Australia, where it is early morning Sunday now, people are tweeting that nothing happened Saturday night and mocking Camping’s rapture claim, reported The Sydney Morning Herald.

“Rapture time here in Melbourne. A rather quiet sort of rapture if you ask me,” tweeted Melbourne resident Jon Gall.

Meanwhile, Brisbane resident KillaJeules, tweeted mockingly, “No earthquakes. No beaming up of Christians. No zombie apocalypse. No surprises haha.”

Let's just see what happens when it's 6 PM in the trailer parks of Mississippi....where the true xtian shitheads live!
RE: Well, Maybe it's just Australia
Keep us posted Min -

You make the Rapture fun for us damned.

Thumb up Big Grin
[Image: Evolution.png]

Doomsday believers "flabbergasted" that nothing happened.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout...-didnt-end

Quote:Camping's PR aide, Tom Evans, told the L.A. Times that the group is "disappointed" that 200 million true believers weren't lifted up to heaven on Saturday while everyone else suffered and eventually died as a series of earthquakes and famine destroyed the Earth.

Yeah, we're disappointed that millions of people didn't die over the weekend.

Quote:"You can imagine we're pretty disappointed, but the word of God is still true,"

Ha ha, yeah. It's not what we believe that's wrong, God must have changed his mind or something.

Quote:Business Insider notes that the station's website has scrubbed all mentions of the Judgment Day.

And in the years to come they'll claim that Harold Camping never made the prediction in the first place. Unfortunately for them, this is the age of the internet where things don't disappear so easily.

Quote:The L.A. Times writes that Keith Bauer, a 38-year-old tractor trailer driver, took a road trip with his family to see the Grand Canyon before the world ended.

"With maxed-out credit cards and a growing mountain of bills, he said, the rapture would have been a relief,"

Too bad you now have to go back to work with the rest of us schnooks.

Quote:But Bauer is not angry at Camping for his false prediction. "Worst-case scenario for me, I got to see the country," he told the paper. "If I should be angry at anybody, it should be me."

Yeah, you should be angry at yourself for being a gullible idiot.

Quote:Robert Fitzpatrick, who spent $140,000 of his life savings to advertise the rapture in New York, said he was dumbfounded when life went on as usual Saturday.

"I do not understand why ...," he told Reuters while awaiting the event in Times Square. "I do not understand why nothing has happened."

Because you believed what was said by a raving lunatic.

Quote:An NPR reporter talked to two Camping followers on Sunday. "One man, his voice quavering, said he was still holding out hope that they were one day off. Another believer asserted that their prayers worked: God delayed judgment so that more people could be saved, but the end is 'imminent,'" she reported.

Uh huh, sure. Go with that one and proclaim it as absolute proof that God is real and listening to you.

Quote:Evans, Camping's PR aide, told NPR he hopes Family Radio will reimburse followers who spent their savings in anticipation of the rapture, but that he can't guarantee it.

Yeah, and monkeys might fly out of my ass.

Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(May 23, 2011 at 1:08 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Another believer asserted that their prayers worked: God delayed judgment so that more people could be saved, but the end is 'imminent,'"

What a lying piece of shit, they weren't praying for god to change his mind.

They WANTED the rapture to happen, so they could sit up in heaven gloating over the rest of us suffering.

Their only prayers would have been to be sure god picked them.

And fuck everyone else.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I have no doubt whatsoever that you are entirely correct. Christians like these nuts don't care about the evil sinners, they just want their ticket to heaven.

Oh well, we'll see it all happen again on October 21. Hey, that's a Friday, time for another end-of-the-world party.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australia church abuse: Priests 'must report' confessions zebo-the-fat 77 12839 August 16, 2017 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Well, shit... Now who are supposed to worship? Cyberman 20 4529 July 5, 2017 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  A lesson well learned from Noah..... maestroanth 48 8710 April 11, 2016 at 3:31 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
Wink Well, that was fun! Cyberman 25 3187 March 10, 2016 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Well i thought id put this here dyresand 3 1346 November 2, 2015 at 10:08 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Well that's that christianity good riddance dyresand 11 3012 May 15, 2015 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Nope
  Well...Have To Give Him This One. Minimalist 12 2152 September 10, 2014 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Well, Whaddaya know.... Minimalist 0 926 August 21, 2014 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Well that's fitting .. total-dick xtians helping to eradicate religious belief. Whateverist 8 3263 March 26, 2014 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  Well this will please the Christians....I think. max-greece 9 2412 December 25, 2013 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: ThomM