Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, shit... Now who are supposed to worship?
Well, shit... Now who are supposed to worship?
Pastor Mboro has gone and done it, 'he killed Satan'

Quote:Mboro wrote: “When I got to hell, there was a queue of millions of people waiting to be braaied by Satan. I even saw some prominent South African politicians.

“I was so shocked because they lived like angels here on earth. I thought they went to heaven.

“When Satan saw me, he panicked and directed his army to kill me. Like Samson in the Bible, I defeated them. Satan was my last victim.”
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Well, shit... Now who are supposed to worship?
Bullshit. I'm hanging out with Satan right now.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
It's amazing that so many stupid people have extra money to give to con men.
I can have a plan ready in a couple weeks to redevelop the Vatican into a mixed use business/residential/recreational complex.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Glad I wasn't home that day.

Sooo dickhead. Just where and I suppose to spend eternity now?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Saved from WHAT now ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Quote:Pastor Paseka Motsoeneng, also known as Pastor Mboro, claimed on Facebook he went to hell and rid the world of its evils by killing the main man himself, Lucifer.

Next up, Trump.  Go get him, man.
For the love of...I mean, is it any more obvious that religion is just an excuse for the people in charge of it to proclaim how large their dicks are without actually saying it? At this point, with all the molestation scandals, you'd think they'd want to tone down that kind of reference.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
(July 3, 2017 at 6:27 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I can have a plan ready in a couple weeks to redevelop the Vatican into a mixed use business/residential/recreational complex.

Too late. The popes beat you by 1500 years.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
I always thought the Vatican was Disney's fantasyland head office?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would they worship a chair? Fake Messiah 20 1409 April 26, 2021 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The ethics of worship Nihilist Virus 42 4984 October 11, 2020 at 12:15 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Christians worship Satan and don't even know it rado84 18 1739 April 15, 2019 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Kind of Shit Xtian Fucktards Teach Minimalist 12 2587 June 9, 2018 at 3:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Tell All Book Says Pat Robertson Full of Shit Minimalist 12 3522 September 29, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor" Minimalist 37 8891 September 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  No Surprise, Here. Xtians Are Full of Shit. Minimalist 5 1186 August 4, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: ComradeMeow
  Praise GOD !!!! A Jesus your Vorlon would worship !!!!!! vorlon13 7 1320 April 22, 2017 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  How You Know This Shit Was Written By Men! Minimalist 48 10988 January 4, 2017 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Do Christians worship a suicide victim? madog 101 11133 July 10, 2016 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Merzer