Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Gets One Right!
Trump Gets One Right!
Early on Wednesday, Trump tweeted, '[Steve Bannon] has lost his mind'.  On a radio programme later that evening, Bannon called Trump '...a great man.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Trump Gets One Right!
(January 4, 2018 at 3:55 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Early on Wednesday, Trump tweeted, '[Steve Bannon] has lost his mind'.  On a radio programme later that evening, Bannon called Trump '...a great man.'

Boru

No actually he still got it wrong . Bannon was always crazy . It just took a incident where his madness was directed at Trump for him to realize it .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Trump and Bannon thrive on controversy and conflict. Part of me thinks that this may be manufactured. 

With these two, question all motives.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 4, 2018 at 10:47 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Trump and Bannon thrive on controversy and conflict. Part of me thinks that this may be manufactured. 

With these two, question all motives.

It's like TV- I call it "Artificial Angst", and don't watch. But when these pudknockers get in positions of real power, it becomes a problem that can't be ignored. Anything that can be done by the establishment to moderate and/or remove these drumpfucks should be pursued.

The Chump gets one right- well, if you have studied probability, you would know about outliers. A good example is popping a bag of popcorn in the microwave. Popping starts off slowly, gets faster and faster, then tapers off, just like a Normal ("Gaussian") distribution. https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution

The Chump is an example of one of those full-of-themselves kernels that pops off early under little provocation (heat). The Chump worked with the Mafia to get things done- known fact. The Chump worked with the Russians to get things done- verifiable fact. He's used to that sort of dealing. It isn't going to work for him in the White House.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wyoming Senator gets booed at Commencement. Jehanne 4 673 May 17, 2022 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1060 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump and the One Percent... Rev. Rye 53 3493 May 14, 2019 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Trump's catering to the far right. Jehanne 18 1526 April 23, 2019 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36908 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 1011 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Trump and his right-wing blowjob supporters. Jehanne 3 739 April 22, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  And The Noose Gets A Little Tighter.... Minimalist 0 407 February 15, 2018 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  One Reason Trump is Intent on Reversing Everything Obama Did Rhondazvous 9 1306 November 6, 2017 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Mila Kunis Gets A Big Fat Bucket Of Cool Points BrianSoddingBoru4 0 488 November 3, 2017 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4