Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn You Auto Correct!
Damn You Auto Correct!
Seeing as I don't have a smart phone, I never knew auto correct could cause so many problems. This site had me laughing until I was crying this morning. I thought I'd share it and you can share some of your stories, if you have any. Big Grin

Damn You, Auto Correct!
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
RE: Damn You Auto Correct!
Oh autocorrect... you cause me more problems than you try to fix. If only I could turn you off or otherwise kill you.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I loved that site for a night. It is very funny. I often find a site like that, spend a night laughing about it and then forget it. My favorite is peopleofwalmart.
That's funny but you know you can turn that off, right?
I happen to text in three languages, so sometimes foreign words sneak in and makes the sentence hillarious or not quite understandable. Haven't turned auto-correct off yet, since it has been of some use to me, but my friends have more than once texted back an ammused/annoyed "WTF?!".
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

This one is a classic:
[Image: replacements.jpg]

Cool Shades

My Blackberry keeps changing when I type "wel" which is a perfectly normal Dutch word, to "we'll". That is very annoying.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(June 6, 2011 at 10:49 pm)SpatiumTempusque Wrote: That's funny but you know you can turn that off, right?

Doesn't matter for me, as I said in the OP I don't have a smart phone, but I do wonder why more people don't turn it off.

Still, I'm glad we get to reap the benefits.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
LOL JESUS CRUST
Man! Some of these are just awkward!!!! ROFLOL
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
Old news, saw this months ago but was funny.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which version of virginity is correct? Gawdzilla Sama 21 2864 March 15, 2020 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Again, Too Damn Close To The Truth Minimalist 9 2281 September 22, 2014 at 11:16 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damn my girlfriend! Tea Earl Grey Hot 40 9840 August 11, 2013 at 6:18 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Best Auto-Correct thesummerqueen 2 1154 January 5, 2012 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Not so much funny as it is too damn true! Minimalist 5 2340 January 15, 2011 at 1:21 am
Last Post: The Skeptic