Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:48 pm

Poll: What do you think of this post?
This poll is closed.
Fuck her
58.33%
7 58.33%
Hi!
41.67%
5 41.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn my girlfriend!
Damn my girlfriend!
She's just so demanding and never lets off.

Just saying.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Damn my girlfriend!
At least you have a girlfriend, man. All I have is my right hand.
Stuff her in a box and ship her to my place... 3 young kids will get her to "let off"
(August 6, 2013 at 2:56 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: At least you have a girlfriend, man. All I have is my right hand.

I have a boyfriend, and still all I get is my right hand.. '-_-
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(August 6, 2013 at 3:01 pm)Kayenneh Wrote:
(August 6, 2013 at 2:56 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: At least you have a girlfriend, man. All I have is my right hand.

I have a boyfriend, and still all I get is my right hand.. '-_-

Something very wrong to say comes to mind.
(August 6, 2013 at 3:10 pm)Chuck Wrote: Something very wrong to say comes to mind.

Go on Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(August 6, 2013 at 2:48 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: She's just so demanding and never lets off.

Just saying.

kill her then bury her on the moors.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Damn my girlfriend, always wanting kinky sex all the time. Never a moment's rest.
I have almoust been single for 3 years now and I have to say that I really really really really really miss being in a releationship.

Sad

But all the girls where I live are dumb cunts who can hardly count to ten and constantly talk about nails, lipsticks and whatever the fuck is cliche for dumb cunts.
(August 6, 2013 at 3:28 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: I have almoust been single for 3 years now and I have to say that I really really really really really miss being in a releationship.

Sad

But all the girls where I live are dumb cunts who can hardly count to ten and constantly talk about nails, lipsticks and whatever the fuck is cliche for dumb cunts.

Why not make up in quantity for what is lacking in quality?

(August 6, 2013 at 3:13 pm)Kayenneh Wrote:
(August 6, 2013 at 3:10 pm)Chuck Wrote: Something very wrong to say comes to mind.

Go on Big Grin

Why don't you and her get together and let him use the right hand?

Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Again, Too Damn Close To The Truth Minimalist 9 2281 September 22, 2014 at 11:16 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damn You Auto Correct! Rhage 10 2647 June 20, 2011 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: Siegetank241
  Not so much funny as it is too damn true! Minimalist 5 2341 January 15, 2011 at 1:21 am
Last Post: The Skeptic