Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:42 am

Poll: Is Saerules just getting to be too predictable?
This poll is closed.
Absolutely... I glance at her post and it's almost exactly how I thought it would be.
45.45%
5 45.45%
Kind of.... I wish she would go ahead and break the mold. Again.
27.27%
3 27.27%
Not at all... and I'm still confused to all hell.
27.27%
3 27.27%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What part of Saerules is 'old hat'?
What part of Saerules is 'old hat'?
Looking to entertain myself and others more... tell me what's gotten cliche, and I will think about changing it! Heart

[Image: IMG_5919.JPG]

Do you like my hat? Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: What part of Saerules is 'old hat'?
I like potatoes, do you?
Quote:"I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them."
— Philip Pullman
(June 7, 2011 at 4:27 am)Jax Wrote: I like potatoes, do you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AsZ5XyMQY0
I don't think it matters what you change mu-dear ...

You're still gonna confuse the shit outta me.

Tongue
[Image: Evolution.png]

There's a rhyme and reason to every post i make... at least fr0d0 knows it Heart

Pretty sure Dad gets me too Heart

(June 7, 2011 at 5:05 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: There's a rhyme and reason to every post i make... at least fr0d0 knows it Heart

lol ... I don't know if Frodo's the one you want to be using as your endorser of rhyme and reason. lol

**huge grin**
the man is looooooney.... Tongue
[Image: Evolution.png]

I get it and I do see some reason in some of them, just the sheer mountaint of randomness bowls me over almost every time though. WTH is up with the falling talking robotic potatoe?
So ... much .. Random... brain.. boom
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(June 7, 2011 at 5:05 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: There's a rhyme and reason to every post i make... at least fr0d0 knows it Heart

I'm your Father as well now am I? Hmm, I had suspected as much as I tip-toed through the mossy glades of my mind Undecided Is this a genetic thing or more of an 'uncle' from 'the last starfighter' thing? Who know, and does it really matter? Even if it does matter, does it matter that it matters?

It might indeed be true. I once met a man living a solitary life in a small shack who claimed repeatability that nothing was true. Although, he was later discovered to be lying Undecided

So yes, I do get you although I have never had you, which would be wrong on at least 12 levels, some say 14 but they are mad and, in extreme cases should be breathed on by politicians until lightly roasted.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Is there an ignore thread button? It's only for my brain's safety
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Kind of predictable (sometimes) ... in the sense that she tends to talk about herself, make some references to video games, wants everyone to bow to her, and purposely tries to be confusing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When your relatives worry you, part Xth. Gawdzilla Sama 8 894 February 21, 2020 at 10:36 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Deermageddon part II onlinebiker 17 1924 December 22, 2018 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anyone thinking of taking part in Movember? Cod 29 2336 October 29, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Any of you guys experience this? (Part 2) Foxaèr 6 1697 June 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  AF Christmas Part II Shell B 20 2039 October 31, 2016 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Part on Feminisim. ScienceAf 284 14536 September 29, 2016 at 8:42 am
Last Post: mcolafson
  This Month I Became part-qualified Fidel_Castronaut 5 952 May 2, 2016 at 11:40 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Will You Tale Part in the Holiday Spirit or Will You be the Grinch Who Stole Xmas? Rhondazvous 12 2181 December 4, 2015 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Rate the avatar of the person above you: part two Shell B 234 45426 September 10, 2014 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Keri
  Try on the Sorting Hat BrokenQuill92 22 2236 May 15, 2014 at 1:50 am
Last Post: Violet