Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To change your name...
To change your name...
Hey, this is to any admin's which can do this or tell me if you can or can't. I want to change the name I use on this site.

I've seen a few other people have their names changed and wondered if I could do the same. When I first made my account I didn't put much thought into it and went along with a username I had for MSN texas hold em poker. I thought it would just be easy to remember. But seen as I've been using these forums a hell of alot I kinda wanna change it because it isn't really a personal username to me, and alot of people call me french! What an insult!

But yeah anyways, just wondered if you can change your username. Not fussed if it's not allowed or whatever, but a guy can ask right?
RE: To change your name...
You have to pray to Adrian and then a miracle happens.

( It is one of the only times ever documented when "prayer" works!)

(June 12, 2011 at 10:20 am)Napoleon666 Wrote: Hey, this is to any admin's which can do this or tell me if you can or can't. I want to change the name I use on this site.

I've seen a few other people have their names changed and wondered if I could do the same. When I first made my account I didn't put much thought into it and went along with a username I had for MSN texas hold em poker. I thought it would just be easy to remember. But seen as I've been using these forums a hell of alot I kinda wanna change it because it isn't really a personal username to me, and alot of people call me french! What an insult!

But yeah anyways, just wondered if you can change your username. Not fussed if it's not allowed or whatever, but a guy can ask right?

You have to appease the name gods by cutting yourself and praising Allah.

Kidding. PM Dar and remember to ask nicely.
Thumb up
[Image: Evolution.png]

You have to sacrifice a goat at midnight on a full moon near a crossroads.

Or you could just PM one of the admins Big Grin
Napoleon666 Wrote:I thought it would just be easy to remember. But seen as I've been using these forums a hell of alot I kinda wanna change it because it isn't really a personal username to me, and alot of people call me french! What an insult

Hey now... if you're going to be called French: you might as well be called the only super-cool French guy what ever lived Levitate

PM an admin. Or I will smile at you. Smile

Smile

Big Grin

Big Grin

Big Grin

Fear the smile.

Tiger
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(June 12, 2011 at 2:00 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote:
Napoleon666 Wrote:I thought it would just be easy to remember. But seen as I've been using these forums a hell of alot I kinda wanna change it because it isn't really a personal username to me, and alot of people call me french! What an insult

Hey now... if you're going to be called French: you might as well be called the only super-cool French guy what ever lived Levitate

Lol I quite like napoleon as a name. I'm just considering getting 666 removed as it's pretty pointless.
If you want it changed, I'm only a p.m. away Tiny Tiger
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
THANK YOU DARWINIAN!
(June 12, 2011 at 2:35 pm)Napoleon Wrote: Lol I quite like napoleon as a name. I'm just considering getting 666 removed as it's pretty pointless.

Don't complain about us calling you French then Sleepy
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(June 12, 2011 at 5:05 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Don't complain about us calling you French then Sleepy

Was I complaining? Tongue
I like the name, it's just very random to me. However as you said yourself Napoleon was a pretty fucking amazing guy. Even if he was a buffoon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Petition Poll for username change Foxaèr 17 2104 March 7, 2021 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  User Name problem william northam 1 969 October 24, 2020 at 6:43 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Sad Me no like change. Me sad GUBU 12 1281 September 21, 2018 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Where's my purple name? Foxaèr 15 1908 February 26, 2018 at 7:24 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  OMG, I want to change my username again! Foxaèr 52 11291 July 10, 2017 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Atheist Forums Must Change Cinjin 47 8506 January 30, 2016 at 8:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Can we seriously change this "User formerly known as" bollocks? Napoléon 59 6858 November 6, 2015 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Username change within 365 days Anomalocaris 9 2041 November 5, 2015 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: houseofcantor
  Did the search function change recently? Simon Moon 9 2963 July 13, 2015 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Suggestion for a minor rules change. Ravenshire 24 6300 July 8, 2015 at 9:12 am
Last Post: Napoléon