Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:51 am

Poll: Have you been given a wedgie in the past 3 weeks?
This poll is closed.
No, but my panties have been in a twist a number of times.
28.57%
2 28.57%
Yes, and it is the weirdest sensation ever. Like my crotch is being eaten by a rabid squirrel and also being snuggled by six anacondas.
14.29%
1 14.29%
Who wears underpants? Heart
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Know what's fucking amazing? Grant Air.
Know what's fucking amazing? Grant Air.
Best.

Airline.

Ever.

I get to the Kenai Airport at 8:35. I'm run down from an hour long drive and waking up (for me) early. I groggily glance up and there's SIXTEEN PEOPLE standing in line in front of me, backed almost up to the door.

I shudder, and glance to the right... and I am visited by this godly image. There's Grant Air, with nobody in front of it, and a moderately attractive man and woman standing behind it. So I saunter on over to the lady, and ask her if there are any flights open to anchorage for me. BAM. 5 minutes later we're in the air and I have a round trip ticket with an open ended return.

After waiting over an hour for the right bus in Anchorage (I got on the wrong one, and then missed the right one)... I arrive again at the airport, this time expecting a hellish 4-5 hour wait. I haul my aching feet in and witness a line in front of Grant Air's flight gate, with no clerk in front of it. So I stroll up to an elderly geologist, and ask him what this business about passes is. He replies to me that I need to go upstairs and get one.

So up an escalator I zip... and I am greeted by the sight of 2 middle-aged women behind the Grant Air counter. Fast as lightning I'm in front of them, asking about the passes. BAM.

3 minutes later we're in the air back to Kenai.

Best.

Fucking.

Airline.

Ever.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: Know what's fucking amazing? Grant Air.
I prefer Virgin Airlines -- it's just that fucking awesome!

Also, I don't wear underwear if I can help it....

I just never leave my chill flannel colored green bottoms. I'd take a picture, but it is one of my last nights in Los Angeles before I move out (for at least 2 months) and I've been experimenting with alcohol again.

Gotta say, I vastly prefer Mary Jane.

If only I could marry it Thinking
I had no idea that you didn't wear underwear...

Moros Synackaon just gained six sexiness points... Heart
(June 17, 2011 at 1:51 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: I had no idea that you didn't wear underwear...

What a strange thing to say Dodgy I had no idea that you had formed an opinion on the matter one way or the other Tiny Tiger
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(June 17, 2011 at 12:56 pm)Darwinian Wrote:
(June 17, 2011 at 1:51 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: I had no idea that you didn't wear underwear...

What a strange thing to say Dodgy I had no idea that you had formed an opinion on the matter one way or the other Tiny Tiger

Hush you. Most people do wear underwear. I take it for granted that someone is wearing underwear until I find out otherwise.

A little backwards of me, I know... but something I do nonetheless Smile
(June 17, 2011 at 1:34 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Hush you. Most people do wear underwear. I take it for granted that someone is wearing underwear until I find out otherwise.

A little backwards of me, I know... but something I do nonetheless Smile

I am surprised to hear you admit that you take anything for granted, most of all the existence of underwear.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I try to take little for granted in people -- I just let my subconscious shape my perceptions and then deal with that.
(June 17, 2011 at 3:27 pm)FaithNoMore Wrote: I am surprised to hear you admit that you take anything for granted, most of all the existence of underwear.

I have a whole lot of faith, actually. In the floor/ground, predictability of such things as light switches, the awesomeness of Mr. Bun Bun... etc.
I usually fly southwest because it's easy to sneak drug's through.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
(June 17, 2011 at 3:42 pm)JohnDG Wrote: I usually fly southwest because it's easy to sneak drug's through.

No security on Grant.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 3668 199720 April 25, 2024 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1087 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Air Fryer recipies onlinebiker 11 647 October 8, 2021 at 6:08 am
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist
  Of air conditioners and my stupidity! Brian37 29 2003 April 25, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  TH FUCKING SNIFFLES! Rhizomorph13 4 438 March 9, 2020 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Why I'm so fucking angry GUBU 8 911 November 17, 2018 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Chad32
  I fucking quit... Jackalope 311 32935 October 8, 2018 at 11:52 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I love this place, you fucking punks J a c k 22 1694 October 5, 2018 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I know something you don't know... Jackalope 98 17369 April 22, 2018 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Lasers are Amazing!!! chimp3 12 1302 August 10, 2017 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: chimp3