Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Scatter-Brained Thoughts
A Few Scatter-Brained Thoughts
I just felt like giving my two cents on Christianity . First off, why should any parent take advice from someone who drowned there children for being "bad". I often believe that Christians are what they are due to the fact that they're weak-minded and can't handle life and its hardships from time to time. I often see them using "god" as a crutch. They are enthrailed with the thought that all they must do is pray away there hardships and misfortune. When and if there situation lightens, they believe it to be an act of "god". Think of it like this: Lets say a man is about to partake in an Olympic event. Before said event, he prays that he shall win". He wins 1st place and believes it to be an act of "god". Meanwhile, A homeless child in an alley is waiting on the food he prayed for. Does he get it? Most likely not. He is probably just led to believe that "god" is a little busy at the moment, he should probably try again later.
RE: A Few Scatter-Brained Thoughts (I'm 14)
Why do you care that you're 14? I don't care that I'm 18. And yet this is the third thread in a row (at least?) in which you've titled your thread with some variant of '(i'm 14)'.

I'm much better at scatterbraining than-

Die Psilon scum-

and the violin is still working Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
You know? you're right. An opinion is an opinion, no matter how old or new.
-Only with the ultimate knowledge of all things will man have come to know himself. For things are but the boundaries of man. -> Friedrich Nietzsche

Atheist

And old xtian opinions are pretty much worthless.

Sae...leave the kid alone. He's doing fine.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Thoughts on the Goodness of God God_is_Good 49 1411 April 10, 2024 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Some thoughts on "god" The Valkyrie 19 394 April 5, 2024 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  A Believer's Thoughts on Faith rlp21858 168 11234 July 9, 2022 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Did Moses really write the first few books of the bible? T.J. 30 2116 November 19, 2021 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Why does god put the needs of the few above the need of the many? Greatest I am 69 5040 February 19, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  More thoughts about Immaculate Conception Graufreud 57 8467 July 31, 2018 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Record few Americans believe in Biblical inerrancy. Jehanne 184 22326 December 31, 2017 at 12:37 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  I will be gone for a few days Der/die AtheistIn 2 1160 October 19, 2017 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  Thoughts Lek 102 23608 October 16, 2017 at 10:05 am
Last Post: JackRussell
  A few questions for Christians... Simon Moon 7 2171 October 4, 2016 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Drich