Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something We Can All Agree On: Scientific Proof
Something We Can All Agree On: Scientific Proof
Napoleon is french.
Maybe the mods will be annoyed and ban me for wasting their time.
[Image: happyniceclowns060209.jpg]
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
RE: Something We Can All Agree On: Scientific Proof
Already on it.....

Waste my time will ya!
[Image: cool-unhappy-071.gif]
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Do it I dare ya!
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Oh the temptation is building!

*Places cursor over ban button*
Should I or shouldn't I?

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(July 2, 2011 at 8:59 pm)Ace Otana Wrote: Oh the temptation is building!

*Places cursor over ban button*
Should I or shouldn't I?

If you got the balls do it! Tongue
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Only napoleon isn't french Tongue

So no need to ban him. Resist the urge, Ace.. he's just talking smack. Save the banhammer for when it is actually needed (spammers) Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Corsican. Or in the case of our great member, Brummie.
I guess I can't. Since it would be classed as a misuse of mod powers. Damn that agreement I signed!

You wins for now.....

(July 3, 2011 at 6:00 am)Ace Otana Wrote: I guess I can't. Since it would be classed as a misuse of mod powers. Damn that agreement I made!

You wins for now.....

Not a misuse of mod powers... only an abuse of them Tongue

When you stop being able to compete at their own level... that is when you have lost. Essentially... you would be cheating, using a crutch, or in general having a poor sense of sportsmanship.

Which is a hell of a lot worse than anything about an agreement you made :levotate:

But then... you are British. Skillessness kind of comes naturally Wink
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Quote:Not a misuse of mod powers... only an abuse of them Tongue
Ain't they the same thing?

Quote:But then... you are British. Skillessness kind of comes naturally Wink
Skillessness? Only when it comes to politics. Just look at all our crummy leaders we've got.
Besides, we had half the planet under our control, but we lost our way by becoming corrupt.
It's your turn to fall. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something/nothing/forever and cycles. Brian37 12 1008 April 2, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Something Star Trek Missed onlinebiker 44 3578 May 26, 2019 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Scientific/objective purpose of human species, may be to replicate universes blue grey brain 6 1034 November 25, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: unfogged
  Something to Look Forward To, Perhaps Minimalist 16 3999 May 7, 2018 at 12:33 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Intelligent Design as a scientific theory? SuperSentient 26 5994 March 26, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: SuperSentient
Exclamation Can you give me scientific references to mass loss during the pass over? theBorg 26 4592 August 18, 2016 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Where did science originally come from ? Something Unusual maybe ? Thomas Kelly252525 333 30767 July 9, 2016 at 3:22 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Questioning Scientific Titans ScepticOrganism 19 3057 July 1, 2016 at 11:56 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Scientific Studies IATIA 9 1831 May 11, 2016 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Why groups of people can remember something that didn't happen GrandizerII 4 1595 January 4, 2016 at 7:03 am
Last Post: robvalue