Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder in Michigan
Murder in Michigan
Some piece of shit has killed 7 people today in my home town of Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Click Here for News

Complete with car chases going down the wrong way on a very busy highway, random gunfire, hostages and killing two kids.

KIDS!!

What the fuck kinda douche-bag kills two children.

I hope he suffers before he dies.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Murder in Michigan
(July 7, 2011 at 10:41 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Some piece of shit has killed 7 people today in my home town of Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Click Here for News

Complete with car chases going down the wrong way on a very busy highway, random gunfire, hostages and killing two kids.

KIDS!!

What the fuck kinda douche-bag kills two children.

I hope he suffers before he dies.

Any moment now the gun nuts will explain how he could have killed 7 with a rolled up newspaper if he had so chosen.
I don't choose politics in a story like this, and my heart doesn't bleed for the perp.
The damage that this human refuse has done today will have repercussions on many many people for the rest of their lives.

I want our police officers to lodge a couple rounds in his cranium. Seven innocent lives lost because some guy didn't like his life and probably blamed everyone he could possibly think of except for himself. If given the opportunity, I'd volunteer to smash his skull myself ... free of charge. If that makes me cold-hearted ... fine. The world's overpopulated and if you can't play nice with others - we don't need you.

You want to assign yourself the privilege of taking away someone's right to live ... than the rest of us are (and must be) obliged to remove your ass from the face of the earth.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Guns do kill people....quickly and efficiently.

I wonder how this particular dirtbag got his?
Michigan is full of gun toting nut-jobs. Guns are quite abundant and easy to get your hands on. You've got to remember, we're the U.S. capital for anti-government, homegrown terrorism. I don't see finding a gun ever being a problem in Michigan, even for someone like me who can't legally buy one.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 8, 2011 at 12:00 am)Minimalist Wrote: Guns do kill people....quickly and efficiently.

Probably legally. Though the non-legal market is rather... open.

I'm always obliged to killing off the people who'd kill me... newspaper, gun, IED, bowling ball, golf club, etc: whatever works.
(July 8, 2011 at 12:05 am)FaithNoMore Wrote: Michigan is full of gun toting nut-jobs. Guns are quite abundant and easy to get your hands on. You've got to remember, we're the U.S. capital for anti-government, homegrown terrorism. I don't see finding a gun ever being a problem in Michigan, even for someone like me who can't legally buy one.

I imagine most states are pretty easy to find a gun in. But it's not about location so much as it is connection and money. In AK, i could break into a random person's house while they are off on vacation/at work and find hunting rifles, shotguns, handguns, etc. But why would I want their second-rate weapons when I could have military grade weapons instead? Heart Btw... one gets those by stealing them from people in the military. Plenty of that here too Big Grin
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Here's an update to this story as the dude offed himself when he was cornered.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 8, 2011 at 2:02 am)FaithNoMore Wrote: Here's an update to this story as the dude offed himself when he was cornered.

That's the way to do it that is. Go and have some fun before you kill yourself Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(July 8, 2011 at 12:00 am)Minimalist Wrote: Guns do kill people....quickly and efficiently.

Good question,especially as it has been reported here that he was recently released from prison--I can't help but but wonder when some clown from the NRA uses the tragedy to rail against gun control.(Bad people will always have guns,therefore any idiot should be allowed to have as many as he likes)Angry

I'm pleased he had the common decency to kill himself and save the state a fortune. The money saved on the trail,cost of time prison, and the cost of years of appeals against the death sentence, should go to the victims' families. The body of the perpetrator should be put through wood shredder and used for mulch.
Even shrubs deserve a better quality mulch. Min, cmon, lets not blame the tool used for the actions of a clearly worthless individual. That certain people should not have access to firearms is a no-brainer, the actions of the few do not warrant sweeping legislation against the rest of us. At least let me commit a crime before deciding that I can't be trusted with my rifle.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Angel of Jesus - horrific murder Norfolk And Chance 8 1875 February 18, 2013 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Mystical