Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunderf00t interviewing the WBC?
Thunderf00t interviewing the WBC?
I dunno how could he even linguer in their presence Facepalm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8QOJUw_XaQ
RE: Thunderf00t interviewing the WBC?
LOL! That is AWESOME!!!

"Hon, you're a pervert!"
Trying to update my sig ...
That short passage indicates that TF is taking a weak approach (or is overly ambitious). Proving the Bible doesn't promote bigotry against gays is a reach.

I'd take the approach of asking them to provide proof that their angry thunder god is real and be ready to shoot down the usual answers. Keep the burden squarely on them.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Sadly the passages in question are not referring to homosexuality. As much as I wish they were...lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
That wasn't the point, though, Rhythm. I think he is intelligent enough to know how to mess with them. There really is no point in an actual debate with a fundy, anyway; it's a bit like cow tipping no matter what.
Trying to update my sig ...
Roger that.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Can't you just feel the xtian love in that room?

I'm sure jebus would be proud of their understanding compassion!
Westboro people are hateful and rude.
(July 9, 2011 at 1:43 pm)Napoleon Wrote: Can't you just feel the xtian love in that room?

That is for pansy Xtians Nap ol'chap.

PS- Reverend, Paladin, our Queen sent kisses to you both and made me the courier, message delivered, faster than US postal Smile
(July 9, 2011 at 1:54 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(July 9, 2011 at 1:43 pm)Napoleon Wrote: Can't you just feel the xtian love in that room?

That is for pansy Xtians Nap ol'chap.

Exactly. When god starts talking about murder...he means it in a big way. Fire, brimstone, sulfur, angels of death, fratricide, systematic and absolute genocide...with rape on top. He's very clear with regards to murder.

*NEW* From the same people who brought you the OT..it's the NT, now with 100% more depravity, Featuring Jesus, meek and mild, and for the very first time.. damnation. All for the very low price of your eternal soul.
The lord yahweh is in no way responsible for defects related to said soul, caused in whole or in part due to faulty manufacturing procedures. Offer not valid in some parts of Europe, Australia, Africa, Asia, Antarctica, North or South America, or any islands or territories not yet discovered or otherwise listed herein.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kent Hovind challenges Thunderf00t to a debate! Cyberman 50 11356 September 20, 2015 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Ray Comfort Interviews Thunderf00t: Morality HeyItsZeus 13 2844 July 24, 2011 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Thunderf00t and Ray Comfort discussion leo-rcc 10 4297 July 25, 2009 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: fr0d0