Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray Comfort Interviews Thunderf00t: Morality
Ray Comfort Interviews Thunderf00t: Morality
I thought it was good...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bn62F5pv...ture=feedu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmPHBiPm1...ture=feedu
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
RE: Ray Comfort Interviews Thunderf00t: Morality
He did a better job than last time I'll give him that.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Ray comfort is such an asshole.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Thunderf00t's that cool he don't need no hair products.
What a clown, lol.
"Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude." - Arthur Schopenhauer
I've gotta be honest, he shoulda just said, "yeah, I'd kill hitler"
This video is better with a well made banana.

Ray Comfort was so outmatched. While he's clearly a fan of Thunderf00t. I think Ray takes the videos where he's clearly lost the debate to him, studies his weak points, and then invites Thunderf00t to another go so he can attempt to redeem himself.

And to think, the scary part is there are a lot of Ray Comfort types out there that aspire to enter Congress and the Presidency. And there are members among the electorate that share the dream.
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
I struggle to understand why thunderf00t would attempt a rational dialogue with a person like Ray Comfort. Since I am not a fan of smashing my head into a wall multiple times, however I do give Thunderf00t some credit for the willingness to suffer that kind of pain.
undefined
I think Thunderf00t does it because it's at Comfort's invitation and in the process of accepting, Thunderf00t is a party to Comfort's determination to be the source of his own undoing. So it works doubly well for Thunderf00t as Comfort is the one responsible for providing a platform that allows rationalism to trump weak theism, at the behest of a whack theist.

"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
(July 23, 2011 at 1:42 pm)Judas BentHer Wrote: I think Thunderf00t does it because it's at Comfort's invitation and in the process of accepting, Thunderf00t is a party to Comfort's determination to be the source of his own undoing. So it works doubly well for Thunderf00t as Comfort is the one responsible for providing a platform that allows rationalism to trump weak theism, at the behest of a whack theist.

That is actually a good explanation.

undefined

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blue-Ray Complidudaaldo 19 1385 July 23, 2016 at 7:49 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Kent Hovind challenges Thunderf00t to a debate! Cyberman 50 11305 September 20, 2015 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
Video Comfort Discomfort Cyberman 0 718 October 4, 2011 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Review of Ray Comfort's Movie "180" Cyberman 0 1654 September 29, 2011 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Thunderf00t interviewing the WBC? LastPoet 29 6436 July 14, 2011 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla
  Bill Maher interviews Sam Harris - 21 Aug 2009 leo-rcc 3 1832 August 24, 2009 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Thunderf00t and Ray Comfort discussion leo-rcc 10 4285 July 25, 2009 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Dawkins interviews Peter Singer. leo-rcc 1 1761 June 20, 2009 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Ray Comfort & Pat Robertson Expose Creation "Science" & Evangelism leo-rcc 0 1415 February 14, 2009 at 4:01 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Richard Dawkins interviews Ian McEwan. leo-rcc 1 1666 February 9, 2009 at 10:29 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet