Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:59 am

Poll: Who would you rather get into bed?
This poll is closed.
Beyonce
27.27%
3 27.27%
Shakira
72.73%
8 72.73%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ultimate Question
The Ultimate Question
Beyonce or Shakira?
[Image: bloodyheretic.png]

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
Einstein

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life.

- John Lennon
RE: The Ultimate Question
Neither. Smile
42, no that doesn't work at all!
That quite definitely is the answer. I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Shakira by far. But that said: I don't want to. Have you seen how stupid she looks? My gods... she breaths stupidity. Why her over Beyonce? Beyonce mouth-breaths stupidity.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Neither appeals to me.
Christina Hendricks.
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.
Jimi Hendrix

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain
I'm too old to know what you are talking about. I could google it, I suppose, but I can't muster the interest.
This poll is invalid as there is no cheese or bacon option.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Who?

Are they professional athletes or entertainers of some kind?

--I've heard of Cathy Freeman,(Aussie;she lit the torch at the Sydney Olympics) I saw Madonna's rude book,so I've heard of her. I've even heard of Lady Gaga because I saw her being interviewed on TV last night. She seems quite savvy, but looked like Julian Clary having a bad day.. Tiger

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ultimate Dinner Party onlinebiker 10 933 October 23, 2019 at 11:05 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What are some of your ultimate guilty pleasures 1994Californication 51 4727 April 3, 2016 at 5:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I have a homosexual question and incest question? KingKong 39 8699 July 6, 2014 at 1:38 am
Last Post: Amalynne0
  Ultimate furniture Zen Badger 5 1414 June 19, 2013 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Ultimate Forum Rules Fail FallentoReason 24 8516 October 3, 2012 at 2:40 am
Last Post: Lion IRC
  "Answer the Question with a Question" Game Rayaan 101 17272 August 14, 2012 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Rayaan