Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 3, 2024, 6:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This really fucking pisses me off!
This really fucking pisses me off!
A 30-year-old woman in Marietta, Georgia was convicted of vehicular homicide this week – and she wasn’t even driving a car. The woman was crossing the street with her three children when a driver, who had been drinking, hit and killed her four-year-old. The driver, Jerry Guy, was initially charged with “hit and run, first degree homicide by vehicle and cruelty to children,” Elise Hitchcock of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported. “Charges were later dropped to just the hit and run charge.”

The man has previously been convicted of two hit-and-runs – on the same day, in 1997, one of them on the same road where he killed Raquel Nelson’s son.

Guy will serve six months for killing the boy, but Nelson will serve up to 36 months – just for crossing the street with her child. Yes, it’s true: they were not in a crosswalk. Are there any crosswalks on that street at all?

http://dc.streetsblog.org/2011/07/14/mot...-children/
RE: This really fucking pisses me off!
I am absolutely at a loss for words to describe the level of stupidity involved in this case.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Fucking hillbilly law down there in the bible belt. I mean - for christs sake, they think god shows his love with tornadoes!

They're stupid ignorant backwoods cousin-fucking science-bashing race-hating bible-thumping god-sucking gay-bashing gun-toting inbreeding mindless fucktard rednecks!

We invented Nascar just to keep them occupied. Cars going around in big fucking circle keeps them entertained for YEARS!! They are the poster child of stupidity. Is it really any surprise that their judicial system can come out with such an asinine ruling?!

... the fucking intelligence of a bag of hair.
[Image: Evolution.png]

..and justice for all '-_-
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Hard to believe that the Confederacy ever had a chance.

Trying to update my sig ...
(July 15, 2011 at 5:24 am)Epimethean Wrote: Hard to believe that the Confederacy ever had a chance.

It didn't.Thinking

135 years on, proof continues to pour in.
Trying to update my sig ...
(July 15, 2011 at 4:03 am)Cinjin Wrote: They're stupid ignorant backwoods cousin-fucking science-bashing race-hating bible-thumping god-sucking gay-bashing gun-toting inbreeding mindless fucktard rednecks!
You can do better than that -

Quote: Those stupid ignorant arrogant low-life insane backward braindead shithead retarded deluded mind-fucked immoral barbaric uncivilised cousin-fucking science-bashing race-hating bible-thumping god-sucking gay-bashing gun-toting butt-fucking inbreed mindless fucktard bastard rednecks!
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Quote:Are there any crosswalks on that street at all?

It's Georgia, man. The roads probably aren't paved!

The mind-boggling stupidity...even for Georgia...is inexplicable.
This case seems too damn fishy to make sense.

Waiting for Lawrence O'Donnell or Rachel Maddow to confirm before I go off the rails.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happens if you "tell" a police to f**k off? Freedom of speech? Duty 16 1056 April 17, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 254750 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Theresa May seen off the coast of Blackpool Cod 0 327 March 11, 2019 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Cod
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1867 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 669 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 672 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Propheting off dead kids. Gawdzilla Sama 15 1337 May 23, 2018 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  This Will Piss Off Sessions Minimalist 0 382 May 14, 2018 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Little Marco Mouths Off. Accidentally Tells The Truth Minimalist 3 684 May 1, 2018 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Third parties profiting off of poor outcomes for patients....in AMERICA!? Aegon 23 3450 April 28, 2018 at 5:41 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb