Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cenk leaves MSNBC
Cenk leaves MSNBC
He's too much of an "outsider" for the establishment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x7o0sNru...r_embedded

Yes America, when one of your most honest reporters is kicked to the curb despite his ratings by the liberal media because he rallies against the corporatocracy and "Washington" doesn't like him, you really know you're fucked.
RE: Cenk leaves MSNBC
At one time I think I would have been surprised. Now days, not so much. Cenk's problem was he took the red pill long ago and Corporatocracy only survives if everyone can be persuaded toward the blue one.

I doubt he'll be out of work for long. At least I hope that's right.
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
Damn, I kind of liked him. I never watched him on MSNBC, but I did enjoy The Young Turks videos.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
MSNBC's parent corporation is General Electric, VOID.

One of the biggest tax dodging bunch of corporate scumbags out there. I don't care how "liberal" you think MSNBC is their boss works for some suit at GE.

And therein lies the problem with these corporate cocksuckers.
(July 22, 2011 at 1:35 am)Minimalist Wrote: MSNBC's parent corporation is General Electric, VOID.

One of the biggest tax dodging bunch of corporate scumbags out there. I don't care how "liberal" you think MSNBC is their boss works for some suit at GE.

And therein lies the problem with these corporate cocksuckers.

Right, and why does GE want the public onside with the administration? Because they are receiving fucking tons of your money for your administrations green energy policy. GE wouldn't have the incentive to fire people for being anti-administration if the administration wasn't directly responsible for vast sums of it's corporate power and influence. You want to give them more power over the economy? All it does is create more of these same situations.
The Obama administration and much of the Democrat party is not progressive and hasn't been since the 80s. Obama ran a shrewdly designed faux progressive campaign with fiery rhetoric as "yes we can" and "change we can believe in". Once he got into office, it's been kabuki theater with the oligarchs playing both sides in a "good cop, bad cop" type of game. Republicans beat the crap out of us while Democrats pretend to be on our side, trying to persuade us that we just need to concede a bit more here and there to get us through whatever crisis they've manufactured lately.

Faux News and MSNBC are the corporate news analogs to these two parties. They market themselves to a more progressive audience but anyone who makes too many waves, like Olbermann and Cenk, are handed their hat and told not to let the door hit them.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
He belongs on TYT, a place where he gets to speak freely.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Quote:You want to give them more power over the economy?

I want to give them? One of the two of us is a self-professed libertarian....at least by NZ standards if not the American variant... and it isn't me.

I think a couple of these corporate bastards should be lined up and shot on the Washington Mall just to send a message to the others.

Unfortunately, those bastards are doing just fine while the rest of the country gets a red,white and blue dick shoved up its ass.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/23/busine...TE&ei=5043

Quote:G.E. Profit Exceeds Forecast
(July 22, 2011 at 10:41 am)HeyItsZeus Wrote: He belongs on TYT, a place where he gets to speak freely.

And serve an niche audience.
(July 22, 2011 at 2:54 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote:
(July 22, 2011 at 10:41 am)HeyItsZeus Wrote: He belongs on TYT, a place where he gets to speak freely.

And serve an niche audience.

I'm part of that wonderful audience. Tongue
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When FOX Fires Shep Smith I Hope MSNBC Hires Him Minimalist 2 502 August 2, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Joods
  Trump presedency will destory GOP fear Republican guests on MSNBC ReptilianPeon 0 695 September 17, 2016 at 7:05 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  As the west leaves suicides in Afghanistans most liberal city increase Something completely different 6 3022 July 26, 2013 at 6:57 am
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Gillard's bizarre act of faith leaves vulnerable unprotected Date January 14, 2013 KichigaiNeko 0 1140 January 14, 2013 at 7:48 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Ryan barges into Soup Kitchen, washes a few dishes, then leaves shortly afterward Autumnlicious 11 3388 October 17, 2012 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  MSNBC Caught Misrepresenting Clip from Romney/Ryan Rally Tino 21 6622 October 2, 2012 at 3:27 am
Last Post: 5thHorseman
  Shooting in Colorado leaves 12 dead, 58 wounded. Creed of Heresy 64 22727 August 14, 2012 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Traditional Republican staffer leaves GOP after nearly 30 years Autumnlicious 9 2972 September 5, 2011 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Egypt leaves the Internet muhtesem insan 71 17713 February 14, 2011 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious