Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shooting in Colorado leaves 12 dead, 58 wounded.
Shooting in Colorado leaves 12 dead, 58 wounded.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Aurora_shooting

Quote:On July 20, 2012, a gunman opened fire during a midnight premiere of the film The Dark Knight Rises in a Cinemark movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, killing 12 people and injuring 58 others. The gunman, acting alone and dressed in protective clothing, entered the theater and set off tactical grenades, then opened fire on the theatergoers with multiple firearms. The attack received worldwide media coverage, being one of the deadliest mass murders in contemporary United States history.

So I was watching this story on the news today and I heard about it and the first thought that entered my mind was "holy fuck this is horrible." I then saw this photo:

[Image: FE_DA_120720jamesholmes425x283.jpg]

This is his mugshot.

The man just committed mass-homocide and he is smirking.

This man is not a human being. He is a subhuman slime. A deranged, sick, sociopath. The electric chair was made for a piece of underevolved shit like this semen-swallowing immoral coward.

As I was clenching my fist and wishing I could drive a fucking nail into this primordial slime's shriveled, miniscule testicles, the newscast changed its tone from one of sorrow and regret...

...To a fucking political statement.

The next 30 minutes were spent doing stories about the ease of availability of the weapons this filth purchased.

First off: Gun control is a fucking retarded idea. Second: Stopping this guy from buying the firearms would not have stopped this piece of shit. He would have done something else. Third: Given how much explosives he booby-trapped his apartment with, it might be better that he had access to firearms, given that his entire place was rigged with high-complexity explosive devices; he might very well have blown up the entire fucking movie theater instead. Fourth: This guy is clearly fucked in the head. Telling him "no" at the cash register would not have stopped him from obtaining firearms; know how easy it is to obtain them illegally? Spend a year in the inner city, and you'll learn it fucking fast. And fifth: WHY THE FUCK IS THIS BEING TURNED INTO A FUCKING POLITICAL STATEMENT?!

Once again, just like Virginia Tech, the media decides to use a huge tragedy to make a bunch of stupid opinion-pieces on gun control. Fucking lovely.

This went on for 30 minutes on the TV before I demanded my room-mate change the channel.

This is why I don't fucking watch the news anymore.
RE: Shooting in Colorado leaves 12 dead, 58 wounded.
This is just so sad! Undecided

I don't watch TV any more either Creed. Far too many fucknuckles doing insane shit in the name of "info-entertainment"
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Electric chair is to good for him, I say give him to the family's of the people he killed in a room with the doors locked and no cameras or guards with a body bag and let them deal what ever justice seems fair.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
(July 21, 2012 at 7:40 am)Gooders1002 Wrote: Electric chair is to good for him, I say give him to the family's of the people he killed in a room with the doors locked and no cameras or guards with a body bag and let them deal what ever justice seems fair.

Aye, I would agree, but...most of the people who just suffered this tragedy are probably good, decent people. I can easily say I would drive a nail into this sack of shit's miniscule gnads because...well, I can't say I'm a genuinely good person. I've done some nasty shit in order to survive and I have to live with that forever. But these people...they don't need to become monsters themselves. The cold hand of justice would best be the one for the task of removing this subhuman filth from existence.

Besides. The electric chair is apparently an extremely unpleasant way to go, which is why they introduced the pansy-ass concept of lethal injection. Personally I'd rather they just execute him via firing squad and dump him in an unmarked grave; cold, dispassionate, unheralded...just what this piece of shit deserves.
(July 21, 2012 at 7:47 am)Creed of Heresy Wrote:
(July 21, 2012 at 7:40 am)Gooders1002 Wrote: Electric chair is to good for him, I say give him to the family's of the people he killed in a room with the doors locked and no cameras or guards with a body bag and let them deal what ever justice seems fair.

Aye, I would agree, but...most of the people who just suffered this tragedy are probably good, decent people. I can easily say I would drive a nail into this sack of shit's miniscule gnads because...well, I can't say I'm a genuinely good person. I've done some nasty shit in order to survive and I have to live with that forever. But these people...they don't need to become monsters themselves. The cold hand of justice would best be the one for the task of removing this subhuman filth from existence.

Besides. The electric chair is apparently an extremely unpleasant way to go, which is why they introduced the pansy-ass concept of lethal injection. Personally I'd rather they just execute him via firing squad and dump him in an unmarked grave; cold, dispassionate, unheralded...just what this piece of shit deserves.

I heard a gas chamber is even crueller and can last up to 11 minutes maximum or through him into a incinerator alive, let him feel the really hell.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
(July 21, 2012 at 5:44 am)Creed of Heresy Wrote: [Image: FE_DA_120720jamesholmes425x283.jpg]

This is his mugshot.

Not defending his actions obviously, but you are incorrect.

From USA Today (who have the same picture).

"This photo provided by the University of Colorado shows James Holmes, who was studying neuroscience in a Ph.D. program at the University of Colorado-Denver graduate school."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/stor...56373668/1
(July 21, 2012 at 7:57 am)Gooders1002 Wrote:
(July 21, 2012 at 7:47 am)Creed of Heresy Wrote: Aye, I would agree, but...most of the people who just suffered this tragedy are probably good, decent people. I can easily say I would drive a nail into this sack of shit's miniscule gnads because...well, I can't say I'm a genuinely good person. I've done some nasty shit in order to survive and I have to live with that forever. But these people...they don't need to become monsters themselves. The cold hand of justice would best be the one for the task of removing this subhuman filth from existence.

I heard a gas chamber is even crueller and can last up to 11 minutes maximum or through him into a incinerator alive, let him feel the really hell.

Nah, that still has some pomp and circumstance. Pain is such a finite thing, but there is knowledge for sickos like this that a grand, spectacular death is something worthwhile; pain may mean little but in the back of their heads in their final moments, the spectacle of it, to them, is worth it, that they will be remembered for something, by someone, in even the most twisted ways.

A firing squad, where the individual is wearing a hood, is unknown to the shooters, and is killed in the most unmemorable fashion possible, is far the more fitting. It may lack the physical pain but the mental anguish of being robbed of their spectacle will be far more intense.

(July 21, 2012 at 8:01 am)Tiberius Wrote:
(July 21, 2012 at 5:44 am)Creed of Heresy Wrote: [Image: FE_DA_120720jamesholmes425x283.jpg]

This is his mugshot.

Not defending his actions obviously, but you are incorrect.

From USA Today (who have the same picture).

"This photo provided by the University of Colorado shows James Holmes, who was studying neuroscience in a Ph.D. program at the University of Colorado-Denver graduate school."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/stor...56373668/1

Eh, nitpicking. Either way the sight of his face sends a wave of indescribable loathing down my spine.
(July 21, 2012 at 8:02 am)Creed of Heresy Wrote:
(July 21, 2012 at 7:57 am)Gooders1002 Wrote: I heard a gas chamber is even crueller and can last up to 11 minutes maximum or through him into a incinerator alive, let him feel the really hell.

Nah, that still has some pomp and circumstance. Pain is such a finite thing, but there is knowledge for sickos like this that a grand, spectacular death is something worthwhile; pain may mean little but in the back of their heads in their final moments, the spectacle of it, to them, is worth it, that they will be remembered for something, by someone, in even the most twisted ways.

A firing squad, where the individual is wearing a hood, is unknown to the shooters, and is killed in the most unmemorable fashion possible, is far the more fitting. It may lack the physical pain but the mental anguish of being robbed of their spectacle will be far more intense.
true, This is one of this few times I wish there was a hell for him to go to.I this this guy had a third party behind him as he has estimated $20-30K worth of explosives and weapons on him and in is apartment. and the bombs in there were complex enough for even the bomb squad to be worried.
(July 21, 2012 at 8:24 am)Gooders1002 Wrote: .... this guy had a third party behind him as he has estimated $20-30K worth of explosives and weapons on him and in is apartment. and the bombs in there were complex enough for even the bomb squad to be worried.

A third party?? NOW THAT is worrying. Did read a news report that the 'Bomb Squads' of Colorado were going to need a week- month to defuse what they found in this guy's apartment .... I'm not certain of the validity of that report though Undecided
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(July 21, 2012 at 8:28 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:
(July 21, 2012 at 8:24 am)Gooders1002 Wrote: .... this guy had a third party behind him as he has estimated $20-30K worth of explosives and weapons on him and in is apartment. and the bombs in there were complex enough for even the bomb squad to be worried.

A third party?? NOW THAT is worrying. Did read a news report that the 'Bomb Squads' of Colorado were going to need a week- month to defuse what they found in this guy's apartment .... I'm not certain of the validity of that report though Undecided
now that is worrying, I wonder if this may even get the CIA involved depending what they find in his apartment.

I just thought of something: The WBC is going to protest at the funerals of the victims with signs like: 'thank God for James Homes' or something sick like that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fatal shooting of Rayshard Brooks Agnostico 169 6023 June 18, 2020 at 6:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Does the media love mass shooting? Coveny 9 1284 February 24, 2018 at 3:12 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Florida school shooting: FBI mishandled tip on gunman's 'desire to kill' WinterHold 7 1104 February 18, 2018 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Las Vegas shooting = Tea Party terrorism Ryantology 28 10084 June 22, 2014 at 10:02 am
Last Post: Ryantology
  Colorado jury duty and breach of separation of church and state. guestatheist14 6 2303 February 2, 2014 at 3:03 am
Last Post: guestatheist14
  Shooting at the Capital Manowar 40 7487 October 6, 2013 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: Captain Colostomy
  Yet another school shooting Doubting Thomas 57 12031 August 26, 2013 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: bladevalant546
  As the west leaves suicides in Afghanistans most liberal city increase Something completely different 6 3007 July 26, 2013 at 6:57 am
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Petition officials of Colorado district to stop discrimating against trans kids Mystical 21 7761 April 3, 2013 at 9:14 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Exclamation Colorado parents of transgender 1st-grader file complaint over restroom ban Nobody 142 47221 March 5, 2013 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: Shell B