Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas Gov. Rick Perry leads Florida presidential poll
Texas Gov. Rick Perry leads Florida presidential poll
USA Today July 25, 2011
Texas Gov. Rick Perry isn't officially a candidate for president, but the Republican leads a new Florida poll for the GOP nomination.

Perry, who is likely to make a decision soon on the White House race, leads Republicans with 16% of the Florida vote, according to the survey by the American Research Group.

Lovely. The leader of the State of Texas who's solution to the drought there was to pray, now leads the GOP poll in Florida. All he has to do is ask Bachmann to be his VP on the ticket, if he decides to make a run officially, and it can be a prayer circle of ultra-right wing conservatives wet dream team.

*edit*

Related:

The Skeletons In Rick Perry's Closet - CBS News July 25, 2011
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
RE: Texas Gov. Rick Perry leads Florida presidential poll
16% is not a resounding level of support?

Apparently there are too many republicolibertarianazi assholes still in the race. When they start to drop out we'll see which of the lunatics gets their supporters.
I've lived in Florida. Gorgeous weather, lame ass politics. That he has 153/4's more votes than he deserves, is typical of the underlying "climate" there.
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
(July 25, 2011 at 7:16 pm)Judas BentHer Wrote: I've lived in Florida. Gorgeous weather, lame ass politics. That he has 153/4's more votes than he deserves, is typical of the underlying "climate" there.

I'm here now. Oddly enough, no one asked me my opinion on the matter. Big Grin
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
It is too early to tell which Republican(s) will be facing Obama in the Presidential run. Then numbers change all the time, and the Republicans' only strategy is to promise a healthy economy and bash liberals. I'm not voting for anyone. They all suck.
(July 25, 2011 at 8:56 pm)Jaysyn Wrote:
(July 25, 2011 at 7:16 pm)Judas BentHer Wrote: I've lived in Florida. Gorgeous weather, lame ass politics. That he has 153/4's more votes than he deserves, is typical of the underlying "climate" there.

I'm here now. Oddly enough, no one asked me my opinion on the matter. Big Grin

I don't really follow US domestic politics that much. I DO remember when they made that alleged actor who looks like a condom full of walnuts governor of California.

Isn't the Governor of Texas US champion executioner, beating even the compassionate conservative, George W Bush?
Careful Padraic, Schwarzenegger's record as governator (heh) was actually rather tame -- he often flew counter to his own party and whenever he overreached, he would usually be forced to back down (like in the case of the Nurses Union).

Compare that to Governor Walker and his illegal anti-union actions.

I, as a Californian, am actually pleased with the actions of Schwarzenegger and the lack of damage Republicans usually incur.
Since when does anyone care about what the state of Florida thinks? It's not like they've ever affected the outcome of an election. Oh, wait...
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Quote:Careful Padraic, Schwarzenegger's record as governator (heh) was actually rather tame -- he often flew counter to his own party and whenever he overreached, he would usually be forced to back down (like in the case of the Nurses Union).

Oh, OK,I stand corrected. However, he's still an alleged (former) actor,and still looks like a condom full of walnuts. Cool Shades

Ironically,,the governator is one of my life models: That man has had THREE amazing careers,is rudely rich and married into American royalty. It's my perception that he might have been president if not prohibited by the US constitution. (The incumbent Aussie National leader was born in Wales,UK)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 US Presidential Election Thumpalumpacus 1060 48847 1 hour ago
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  UBI support Poll neil 58 2607 April 1, 2024 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1553 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Texas Law could circumvent Roe V. Wade Cecelia 55 4202 September 29, 2021 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Bush V Gore and Florida and Trumpism. Brian37 30 2342 August 1, 2021 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 984 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Biden Leads in Polls onlinebiker 30 1694 August 21, 2020 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Your Presidential Candidate. onlinebiker 17 1911 November 2, 2019 at 1:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hypothetical Trump Resignation (Poll Not Included) BrianSoddingBoru4 21 1420 October 4, 2019 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  What job experience would you like to see in a Presidential candidate? onlinebiker 44 2365 February 14, 2019 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Yonadav