Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favourite urban legend?
Your favourite urban legend?
Here's mine:

A Friday afternoon,just after 2pm.

A guy was riding his motor bike north on the Main North Road,towards the Barossa Valley.

In front of him was a flat tray Bedford truck,carrying a load of corrugated iron sheeting.

A sudden gust of wind ripped a sheet off the truck and hurled it towards the guy on the bike,slicing his head clean off.

The bike continued for over 100 metres before crashing through a barbed wire fence and coming to rest in a field,with the headless rider next to it.
RE: Your favourite urban legend?
A dead jewish carpenter came back to life 3 days after having his ass nailed to a cross.
I have two stories that might be real (at least according to my friend), but it would be nice to know if these stories are told elsewhere.
The first is how my friend opened a packet of macaroni casserole and found half a mouse inbedded in it. She's involved in the other one also. A dude she knows passed out at a party and his friends thought it would be hilarious to shove a frozen sausage up his ass. His sphincter got massive damage from it and now he must wear diapers.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I was told about 2 guys who after taking some lsd, saw a big red thing wlak passed their window...so in their triipy state, they decide to go out and grab it and throw it in the hall cupboard...
Anyway, the next day, they go down stairs and remember what they had done. So, they go to the cupboard, and what do they find inside???
A little downs syndrome child... hilarious.

Don't know if it is true...sounds a bit far fetched, but still funny.
Cunt
(August 18, 2011 at 4:40 am)Kayenneh Wrote: I have two stories that might be real (at least according to my friend), but it would be nice to know if these stories are told elsewhere.
The first is how my friend opened a packet of macaroni casserole and found half a mouse inbedded in it.
Can happen. Mechanical separators not properly sealed can pass vermin (read mice) through as efficiently as what it is designed for.

(August 18, 2011 at 4:40 am)Kayenneh Wrote: She's involved in the other one also. A dude she knows passed out at a party and his friends thought it would be hilarious to shove a frozen sausage up his ass. His sphincter got massive damage from it and now he must wear diapers.
Most likely untrue, unless by frozen sausage, you mean tennis ball.

When my cousin was an EMT (he is now a paramedic) and has seen the following three times so far:
(August 18, 2011 at 4:40 am)Kayenneh Wrote: A dude [...] passed out at a party and his friends thought it would be hilarious to shove a frozen sausage up his ass.
Apparently, this is a common occurrence for ambulance calls to local colleges.

(August 18, 2011 at 11:00 am)frankiej Wrote: I was told about 2 guys who after taking some lsd, saw a big red thing wlak passed their window...so in their triipy state, they decide to go out and grab it and throw it in the hall cupboard...
Anyway, the next day, they go down stairs and remember what they had done. So, they go to the cupboard, and what do they find inside???
A little downs syndrome child... hilarious.

Don't know if it is true...sounds a bit far fetched, but still funny.

Far fetched.

The part where it seems most unbelievable is if the drug isn't a powerful hallucinogen or they couldn't be coordinated enough in that state to do anything.
Yes, that is true... But, it is still amusing.
Cunt
(August 18, 2011 at 4:17 pm)frankiej Wrote: Yes, that is true... But, it is still amusing.

I don't agree that shoving a child with down's syndrome in a closet is funny, but I guess I'm just pc like that. I would lose my shit if I saw someone doing something like that. Bonus if they are tripping.

We have a local one that a girl was swimming at the camp pond up the street from me when she got her foot stuck in the rib cage of a skeleton. I found it far fetched that no one would have seen it before it turned skeleton.
Shoving children into closets is a little funny, you can admit it, we're all friends. We won't judge you.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 18, 2011 at 5:20 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Shoving children into closets is a little funny, you can admit it, we're all friends. We won't judge you.

Sorry, dude. I have a sort of twisted sense of humor, but it doesn't extend to fucking with kids.
(August 18, 2011 at 12:55 am)Minimalist Wrote: A dead jewish carpenter came back to life 3 days after having his ass nailed to a cross.

That's not an urban legend. That's a legend from people so bush-league that they make rural hicks look sophisticated.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have a favourite raptor? BrianSoddingBoru4 14 903 July 31, 2020 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Do you have a favourite rodent? BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1690 July 26, 2020 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: Gnomey
  What's your favourite songs with sax in it? Little lunch 32 2722 June 20, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What's your favourite SUBWAY®? ignoramus 33 6487 April 18, 2018 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Antares
  My favourite comedians smashing SJW journalists. paulpablo 0 532 June 18, 2017 at 5:18 am
Last Post: paulpablo
Star Your favourite Atheist Celebrities Quotes! Zaphod Beeblebrox 20 5590 September 20, 2016 at 9:01 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Your favourite TV show is racist challenge. paulpablo 66 9806 September 15, 2016 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Index of great threads and my favourite discussions robvalue 17 7404 December 2, 2015 at 11:50 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Top 5 favourite rivals? ignoramus 31 5153 November 16, 2015 at 1:56 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  Favourite type of pet ForumMember77 47 4618 October 29, 2014 at 6:52 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut