Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you really want this man running the country?
Shocked 
Do you really want this man running the country?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrdSOrfNG...r_embedded
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
RE: Do you really want this man running the country?
Not at all. He's George W. Bush part 2.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Part 3?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I don't even bush was quite as slimy a panderer to the lunatic Christian evangelical finge as this flaky, blown dry infomercial salesman.
(August 18, 2011 at 10:52 am)Chuck Wrote: I don't even bush was quite as slimy a panderer to the lunatic Christian evangelical finge as this flaky, blown dry infomercial salesman.

Yup, complete with the "just a theory" bullshit. He's a huge waste of skin, water & oxygen.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
I don't want anyone to run this country other than myself to be honest. I would make a better leader than all of these handicapped shit heads.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Zues for Pres. Economics no, getting in hot chicks pants yes. Would be a shoe in.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I actually don't want any of them running the country. Sad, isn't it?
(August 19, 2011 at 1:38 am)Shell B Wrote: I actually don't want any of them running the country. Sad, isn't it?

I am afraid for our country. (And my own Wiccan ass - I remember Bush's statement about atheists and Wiccans "didn't deserve to be citizens." And I am handicapped (epilepsy), but not a shithead, thank you. It's an insult to those who are really handicapped to call them that. They know exactly what they are doing. Using religion to get the real tools to vote for them.

"Be ye not lost amongst Precept of Order." - Book of Uterus, 1:5, "Principia Discordia, or How I Found Goddess and What I Did to Her When I Found Her."
(August 19, 2011 at 1:38 am)Shell B Wrote: I actually don't want any of them running the country. Sad, isn't it?

Nope, it just means you're sane.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 2117 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Two things I want to talk about, politics wise ShinyCrystals 39 2437 September 23, 2023 at 6:39 am
Last Post: no one
  A majority Catholic country did this LinuxGal 4 672 September 7, 2023 at 5:46 am
Last Post: no one
  Ukrainians dont want to learn Russian language Interaktive 2 307 July 31, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Are conservatives in this country trying to turn 'Murica into Nazi Germany? Foxaèr 11 1465 May 6, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 7822 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 5816 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Are you sure you want to do that? onlinebiker 40 2207 January 12, 2021 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Do you REALLY want things to change? onlinebiker 16 1554 September 19, 2020 at 4:45 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Ukraine will become a developed country Interaktive 17 826 August 10, 2020 at 5:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4