Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 10:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrested for selling lemonade?
Arrested for selling lemonade?
As if they didn't have anything better to do?

Honestly who would arrest someone for selling lemonade for 10 cents? Shouldn't the cops be out doing something more "Beneficial" for the public, than depriving it from lemonade.

We seem like an advanced civilization! FSM GrinUndecidedFSM GrinTongueCool Shades
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
RE: Arrested for selling lemonade?
(August 22, 2011 at 7:32 pm)MilesTailsPrower Wrote: As if they didn't have anything better to do?

Honestly who would arrest someone for selling lemonade for 10 cents? Shouldn't the cops be out doing something more "Beneficial" for the public, than depriving it from lemonade.

We seem like an advanced civilization! FSM GrinUndecidedFSM GrinTongueCool Shades

The kids might have been selling lemonade with a dash of vodka.
undefined
LEMONS ARE EVIL. THAT'S WHY.
[Image: 41574_313757393160_5603577_n.jpg]
Spongebob Squarepants reference accepted?
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(August 22, 2011 at 7:46 pm)HeyItsZeus Wrote: LEMONS ARE EVIL. THAT'S WHY.
[Image: 41574_313757393160_5603577_n.jpg]
Spongebob Squarepants reference accepted?

Declined

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnCO_PWpvLwR6ZExl541R...fu5iKiCoRG]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQILEm76mHURYvI9t2VCvW...H5DAXZ1BUw]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStarDinYGIkkBY-RtYrXF...s_8nJbFgLw]
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
The cops did them a favour, their business plan was terrible, they couldn't possibly expect to make a profit selling for 10c a cup.
Is it actually against the law to vend there? Because if they're doing it just to piss on Washington, then they're asking for it. They don't fuck around on Capital Hill. Hell, they don't even fuck around in the counties surrounding D.C.

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Quote:They don't fuck around on Capital Hill

Actually, that's about all they do on Capitol Hill.
They're putting it in the wrong hole then, because none of them look happy.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(August 22, 2011 at 10:55 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: They're putting it in the wrong hole then, because none of them look happy.

There's a wrong hole?!?! Confusedhock:

**flashes evil grin**
[Image: Evolution.png]

No, they're putting it in the right hole, but it obviously isn't big enough because the fuckers wont leave.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling My Car rexbeccarox 22 3254 August 7, 2015 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  83 year old man arrested for prostitution downbeatplumb 12 4421 November 27, 2011 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Supposably a Lulzsec member was arrested? MilesTailsPrower 14 4014 June 22, 2011 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: MilesTailsPrower
  To Thrill Or Not To Thrill: The Greatest Selling Album? Kyuuketsuki 5 1898 July 21, 2009 at 8:29 am
Last Post: leo-rcc