Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaming Suggestions
Gaming Suggestions
I plan to buy a PS3 but I don't want to waste my money on bad games. Can you give me some suggestions?

I played:
FFXII
KHI & II
RE4
Grandia III
Tekken (all kinds)
Soul Calibur (all kinds)
DMC I, II & III

I mostly like fantasy games because they're so creative with the way that people can fight and win and challenge each other.

Games I don't like:
driving games of any kind
first person shooters of any kind
Specifally God of War
war/battlefield games
sports games

yeah, I'm limited that's why I need help. Any suggestions, I'd love to look into games online before I get them. I'm going to get a PS3 as a gift for myself around November, maybe in December.
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
RE: Gaming Suggestions
I tell you already... don't waste your money on the PS3.

But if you really want to know: Heavy Rain.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I'mma tell you some fun PC Games

Amnesia
Penumbra
Gish
World of Goo
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - it doesn't have to be played first person
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
pshhhh you lost me at ps3. get a REAL console then ill help you all day.
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.
You guys can stop chatting shit the ps3 is a great console. The only thing xbox has going for it over ps3 is its online and you have to pay for that whereas you get it for free on ps3. Quit bitching.

But to answer Salty's question.

Red Dead Redemption
Mortal Kombat (seen as you like fighting games)
Mass effect 2
Dragon Age
Skyrim when it comes out.
Oh and little big planet because it sounds like the kind of gay shit you might enjoy.
(August 26, 2011 at 5:23 pm)Napoleon Wrote: You guys can stop chatting shit the ps3 is a great console. The only thing xbox has going for it over ps3 is its online and you have to pay for that whereas you get it for free on ps3. Quit bitching.

But to answer Salty's question.

Red Dead Redemption
Mortal Kombat (seen as you like fighting games)
Mass effect 2
Dragon Age
Skyrim when it comes out.
Oh and little big planet because it sounds like the kind of gay shit you might enjoy.

I agree with everything you just said (especially the little big planet part) except for the part you said ps3 is better. I shall disprove this statement using one game and one game only. MASS EFFECT. I rest my case.
(August 26, 2011 at 5:29 pm)searchingforanswers Wrote: I agree with everything you just said (especially the little big planet part) except for the part you said ps3 is better. I shall disprove this statement using one game and one game only. MASS EFFECT. I rest my case.

Even though mass effect is one of my all time favourite game series. You can't use one single game to proclaim that the console it is on is better. Know why? Because SO MANY other people don't actually care for mass effect.

I agree, that game is one of the greatest gaming creations ever, but to say xbox is better than ps3 and simultaneously ignore all other evidence to the contrary is just brazenly ignorant.

Personally I think it's pathetic when people do slag off other systems, but I feel I must stick up for the ps3 because it's fucking amazing.
(August 26, 2011 at 5:12 pm)FaithNoMore Wrote: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - it doesn't have to be played first person

Unless you like archery or magic or being effective in melee, of course.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(August 26, 2011 at 5:38 pm)Napoleon Wrote:
(August 26, 2011 at 5:29 pm)searchingforanswers Wrote: I agree with everything you just said (especially the little big planet part) except for the part you said ps3 is better. I shall disprove this statement using one game and one game only. MASS EFFECT. I rest my case.

Even though mass effect is one of my all time favourite game series. You can't use one single game to proclaim that the console it is on is better. Know why? Because SO MANY other people don't actually care for mass effect.

I agree, that game is one of the greatest gaming creations ever, but to say xbox is better than ps3 and simultaneously ignore all other evidence to the contrary is just brazenly ignorant.

Personally I think it's pathetic when people do slag off other systems, but I feel I must stick up for the ps3 because it's fucking amazing.

how is the ps3 amazing?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gaming News Foxaèr 50 2796 April 12, 2024 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  PS5 suggestions TaraJo 8 1650 August 18, 2022 at 8:37 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Gaming memes Foxaèr 1 419 April 22, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Our gaming screenshots Foxaèr 0 315 July 20, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Your gaming style? Foxaèr 42 6537 May 2, 2018 at 12:11 am
Last Post: ignoramus