Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lamebook: Atheist Forums edition
Lamebook: Atheist Forums edition
Hey gang - if like me you have loads of religious types on your Facebook constantly posting stuff to their News Feed that amuses/annoys you, why not share with us?

A recent one for me was a nice girl I met in the USA last year, posted something like 'The will of God will never take you where the grace of God cannot protect you' or some shit. I just commented saying 'Never? Bold statement...' and a few minutes later she deleted the whole thing.

I'll keep an eye out for more. Add your own!
RE: Lamebook: Atheist Forums edition
Do americans spout this stuff all the time?
I have no idea of the religious beliefs of the majority of my friends. It just doesnt come up.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Lamebook: Atheist Forums edition
(September 1, 2011 at 12:10 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Do americans spout this stuff all the time?
I have no idea of the religious beliefs of the majority of my friends. It just doesnt come up.

Yup. I can't go thru a drive-thu anywhere around here without being told to have a blessed day.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Experience of Atheists on Christian Forums Rhondazvous 29 6668 March 11, 2017 at 1:03 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Did anyone here post at the Atheist Plus forums? TheMessiah 10 4461 June 7, 2015 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  The bible TL:DR edition dyresand 9 1498 January 10, 2015 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Why do never-theists come to atheist forums? watchamadoodle 26 6679 January 8, 2015 at 9:03 am
Last Post: watchamadoodle
  The Symbol of the Atheist Forums sven 8 1646 May 2, 2014 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: c172
  Do you follow any other athiest-religious sites/forums? shep 30 8945 March 18, 2014 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Thank God for Atheist Forums! The Reality Salesman01 35 11381 June 3, 2013 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: fr0d0