Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Game for Min.
Video Game for Min.
I found this article describing a video game that Min. will want to play.

-Tea Party Zombies Must Die-

Not only to you get to kill tea party zombies but zombie versions of Fox news anchors and the Koch brothers.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
RE: Video Game for Min.
ROFLOL

I wish I had the patience for those things.

Glad they got the Koch Brothers in there.
I thought you'd like that. I too loved the fact that they threw in the Koch brothers plus some Fox News people. I think chopping up zombie Bill O'Reilly would be so therapeutic.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
OMG. DP and I have now found our alternative to screaming at the TV.
BTW - who said some of those crypt-keeper anchors weren't zombies already?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
The difference between neo-con scumbags and liberals is that with liberals it is merely a video game.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/lawrence-odon...licopters/

Quote:On Tuesday night’s Last Word, host Lawrence O’Donnell used his “Rewrite” segment to lambaste Kansas State Rep. Virgil Peck (R-Tyro) for remarks he made Monday on the floor of the Kansas legislature. Discussing the state’s method of controlling the feral pig population by shooting them from helicopters, Peck suggested this would be a good solution to “our illegal immigration problem.”

Neo-cons advocate using real bullets on real people.
I love all the responses, but I especially love;

"How about we just agree that making games representing the murder of people with differing political views is a bad idea overall?"

So that cuts just about any WW2 shooter out of the mix. Besides, wtf are we supposed to do, shoot at these people in the real world? I jest.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Fox has already made an article over this, let's just say they're not happy?
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
Fuck 'em.
Twice.

Up the ass.
Dry.

No reach around.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Final Fantasy 3 video game Sweden83 1 1184 March 12, 2022 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Video Game Reviews T.J. 10 1935 November 17, 2021 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: T.J.
  Video game frame rates??? Jehanne 8 757 February 26, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  My Homemade Video Game Mechaghostman2 9 3014 August 24, 2017 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  Neil Tyson "making" video game Fake Messiah 1 591 July 22, 2017 at 12:51 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  What is the weirdest video game you've ever played? Edwardo Piet 23 2842 February 23, 2017 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Favorite video game soundtracks/songs/scores ApeNotKillApe 89 12496 January 30, 2017 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Name of the sarcastic video trivia game? Brian37 5 1361 November 26, 2015 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Body confidence campaigners try to redesign video game women Napoléon 40 8953 July 26, 2015 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Favourite video game franchises/genres Dystopia 57 8993 February 2, 2015 at 9:12 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain