Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You have been Hoffed
You have been Hoffed
[Image: fury4.jpg]

:Bwahahahaha:
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
RE: You have been Hoffed
You just HAD to post it didn't you?? Bad enough my eyes are still bleeding from this!! Angry

By the By ...what IS it with this Hoff personage that he thinks that he is sooo irresistible?? Confused
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
[crying, running for the bleach]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(September 15, 2011 at 10:13 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: You just HAD to post it didn't you?? Bad enough my eyes are still bleeding from this!! Angry

By the By ...what IS it with this Hoff personage that he thinks that he is sooo irresistible?? Confused

Well, he was on the most widely-syndicated television show of all time (although he's clearly not the reason it was so widely-syndicated), and his fanbase in Germany is huge.

Oh, and by the way, here he is, struggling to eat a cheeseburger.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ywr44AZcfo
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(September 15, 2011 at 10:13 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Bad enough my eyes are still bleeding from this!! Angry

I've got something that is guaranteed to cure the bleeding in your eyes:

I have an erection.
Cunt
This is worse than a rickroll.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
But rickrolls are brilliant... Long live Rick Astley
Cunt
Dodgy Running away NOW!!!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Einz Zwei Drei Hasselhoff!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgRJjLkYApI
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You’ve Been Kidnapped!! BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2167 December 14, 2023 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2165 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1167 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Been wondering what the boyfriend looks like? Foxaèr 8 701 January 14, 2022 at 11:43 am
Last Post: johnnyy
  Imagine You've Been Kidnapped BrianSoddingBoru4 26 1324 August 20, 2021 at 4:13 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 2078 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2234 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  This has been nagging me for a while now... Dr H 11 1546 January 21, 2019 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  I've been there, "Have you ever"? Brian37 19 1674 November 16, 2018 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The headline should have been... John V 8 390 October 5, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama