Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Wicked wizard of OZ
The Wicked wizard of OZ
David Grice a Baptist pastor from Texas talks about how the WIzard of Oz is one of the most god hating films of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q5vSrD9C80
undefined
RE: The Wicked wizard of OZ
this is hilarious on so many levels. I often use that movie to mock Christianity.

The ego of Christians never ceases to amaze me.

And what a dick is he to talk about little people in such a way! I'm sure Jesus was amused.

(September 19, 2011 at 5:13 am)aleialoura Wrote: this is hilarious on so many levels. I often use that movie to mock Christianity.

The ego of Christians never ceases to amaze me.

And what a dick is he to talk about little people in such a way! I'm sure Jesus was amused.

The video is a testament to what happens to people who regard the bible as "god breathed" Angel . I have met people like that throughout my life, people who say Santa Claus is satanic, evolution is a pagan philosophy etc
undefined
WOW

I Love Wizard of OZ even more now. Clap
Harry Potter is not too bad tooBig Grin
[Image: 305346_290903500924539_124353230912901_1...8072_n.jpg]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(September 19, 2011 at 8:31 am)Castle Wrote: WOW

I Love Wizard of OZ even more now. Clap
Harry Potter is not too bad tooBig Grin

I advise you to stay away from this woman who regards Harry Potter to be a warlock and hence an enemy of god.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSwZJ55g80Q

and while I am at it, please avoid this guy who said the following things about both Twilight and Avatar. By the way I dont like Twilight and regarded Avatar as very overrated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENGtXsRS2fs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cI5GxM4f...ure=relmfu

Oddly enough I believe while these above people are nuts, they have read and understood their bibles as much as it is possible to do so.
undefined
Grice should next talk about how Weight Watchers is a Satanic cult, as it is clear he is not a member.
Trying to update my sig ...
FKKK!!!!!!!
I only got to 0.21 secs then 0.6 secs and then 0.5 secs

WTF ARE these people on??

The devil is a CREATION of the religious Xtians. A myth that only THEY believe in. Said creature doesn't exist...I also not the look of apathy and vagueness on the faces of the children these people are trying to "educate"

Utterly disgusting behaviour from so called "adults" Angry
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Somebody needs to remind Pastor Man-Tits Grice that gluttony should not be overlooked - as it is on the Top Seven list of sins as well.

Giant fucking douche bag.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(September 19, 2011 at 8:56 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: FKKK!!!!!!!
I only got to 0.21 secs then 0.6 secs and then 0.5 secs

WTF ARE these people on??

They are either high on Jesus or in love with Jesus. I find it hard to figure which one is more accurate. Although I tend towards them being in love with Jesus. Since the bible calls those who are "saved" as brides of Christ.
undefined

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lyle Jeffs, Fundamentalist Mormon Breeding Colony Finance Wizard ARRESTED !!! vorlon13 6 2200 June 17, 2017 at 11:11 am
Last Post: vorlon13