Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lyle Jeffs, Fundamentalist Mormon Breeding Colony Finance Wizard ARRESTED !!!
Lyle Jeffs, Fundamentalist Mormon Breeding Colony Finance Wizard ARRESTED !!!
Yeppers, and FLDS poobah, Lyle Jeffs,  tasked with procuring US Government financing for the FLDS breeding colonies crucial to his cults survival has been arrested after a year on the run, in a pawn shop of all places.

Sheesh Lyle, couldn't you squeeze some more food stamp money from other children to fund your time on the run?  Or maybe Joe Smith might have rained some manna (read that $$$) on your polygamous ass?

read more here:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pawn-shop-ow...yle-jeffs/
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Lyle Jeffs, Fundamentalist Mormon Breeding Colony Finance Wizard ARRESTED !!!
Sometimes I wonder if polygamy is any different than orgies.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Lyle Jeffs, Fundamentalist Mormon Breeding Colony Finance Wizard ARRESTED !!!
Yes, very different.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
especially for the women
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

And particularly galling about these RELIGIOUS breeding colonies is that the Fundamentalist Mormons have no way of funding them EXCEPT for the US government to underwrite them.

Imagine the hew and cry if the government was funding ATHEIST breeding colonies !!!!

One mormon shithead down, several million more to go.
Bad thing about this Jeffs is he was able to pilfer sufficient funds to be able to promote a massive breeding program to make more Mormons at a furious rate, and to do it on the US taxpayers money.

Darwin sometimes smiles on parasites and their breeding strategies, and Lyle here come up with a pretty good one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Twelve religious group members arrested over Australian girl's death zebo-the-fat 2 691 July 6, 2022 at 2:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Why are the "laws" of physics so different as conceived by many xtian fundamentalist? Whateverist 22 4882 November 13, 2016 at 1:35 am
Last Post: Funky_Gibbon
  What do non-fundamentalist Christians actually believe? Fromper 66 24346 June 30, 2016 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  a brilliant description of growing up fundamentalist female drfuzzy 12 3566 March 4, 2016 at 9:09 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Mormon Church Admits Smith Married 14 year old JesusHChrist 15 4116 September 16, 2015 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  fundamentalist idea of hell drfuzzy 34 8038 August 27, 2015 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Drich
  Non-fundamentalist apologetics is about obfuscation RobbyPants 6 2155 May 9, 2015 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  The Mormon Cult warlocksarebest 26 7697 November 30, 2014 at 3:14 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Fundamentalist christian group to refuse accept any post with Harvey Milk Stamp on. downbeatplumb 79 19454 June 3, 2014 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.
  Couple Wins Suit Against Mormon Fuckwads Minimalist 10 4630 March 21, 2014 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist