Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey!!
Hey!!
Ok, this is my first time ever posting on any type of Atheist forum. I live in the bible belt... South Carolina... so it's kinda scary to even admit to myself (much less anyone else) that I am an Atheist. Everyone around me (friends and neighbors) are very religious which I have no problem with as to each their own but I am pretty sure if I admitted to them I was Atheist, they would organize some type of intervention! Big Grin But again, to each their own!!

So, my point in joining this forum was to find a place I could feel safe without being judged. I'm not a very good debate person as I'm not a huge fan of arguing but I do like to learn other people's viewpoints and then form my own based on that new information!

And I apologize for my less than unique screen name!! I'm a pretty simple person!!! I look forward to meeting everyone here.

RE: Hey!!
Welcome and Good day.

You certainly won't be judged here... Unless you make some pretty stupid claims, similar to some of the claims made by our resident theists.

Enjoy! Big Grin
Cunt
Welcome along to our little hideout Big Grin
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Hideout? We aren't very well hidden... They find us far too often.
Cunt
Welcome Heather.

Good to have you here. Find yourself a good avatar so we can attach a personality to that name of yours.

By the way it's my sister's name, so I'm very partial to it. Thumb up
[Image: Evolution.png]

I thought you were Mrs Fr0d0 then *wipes sweat from brow* Big Grin

Welcome

Yeah we only judge when we disagree with you Rolleyes

Big Grin
Nice to meet you Heather Wink

Unique screen names are almost impossible to come up with, unless you're a fundamentalist theist in which case you'll pick the most unoriginal asshat names known to man like "Godisrealornothingmakessince". Someone here once even chose "God" as their username, I didn't think anyone could be as uncreative as that. Tongue
(September 21, 2011 at 5:15 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Yeah we only judge when we disagree with you Rolleyes

I'm pretty sure, that's the entire planet's motto. "Do it my way or you're stupid." Tongue
[Image: Evolution.png]

I'll only judge you when you agree with Frodo. Welcome aboard.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I have a good friend in SC and she's a crazy baptist....we don't talk about religion much.

Whereabouts in SC?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey all... newbie decloaking! wchanley 33 3253 February 19, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hey :) Kate12345 10 1835 October 19, 2022 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Hey everyone Ryn 3 613 July 4, 2022 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Hey up, you lot. RozzerusUnrelentus 21 2343 January 4, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hey Bulxy88 13 2043 July 2, 2020 at 11:00 am