Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists revenge. Persecution of theists.

This was written in response to a theist crying about non theists attacking theists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_QXpzxj3...r_embedded#!

Do you want a free ride to abuse whomever you like?
Is reciprocity not fair play?
Is fighting brain washing with brainwashing not fair?

To suggest that non theist should not fight what is demonstrably evil is to ask good men to do nothing while evil is allowed to grow.

Religions have persecuted the non religious and now bitch when thinking people show that faith without facts is for fools and that theist theologies do not hold water.

Faith is defined as a firm belief in something for which there is no proof.

Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding.
Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has.
Martin Luther

What is more valuable?
A belief that has nothing to back it up or a belief based on reason, logic and proofs?

As to non believers persecuting someone with belief, this does not happen from what I can see. Ridicule, yes. Humor, yes. Logic and reason, yes. Anger when illogical answers are given, yes.

I see this from the POV of a religionist in the non believer camp because I cannot abide by what other religionists are doing. Bottom line. Persecution is demonstrably a religious tool. Not a non believers tool.

Non theist engage theists, not for any negative reasons, but only from what most non believers see as their duty to their fellow man against divisive tribal forces, led by absentee Gods with demonstrably poor morals.

Do believers really believe that non believers let evils like you see below grow?

African witches and Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRG9gXri...re=related

Jesus Camp 1of 9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBv8tv62yGM

Promoting death to Gays.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMw2Zg_BV...re=related

Not if atheists and non believers of all stripes maintain their social conscious and duty to their fellow man. That same social conscience that is lacking in far to many black theist hearts. Non theists are the ones fighting for the protection of children’s minds, fighting the denial of equality for women and fighting to end theist persecution of Gays.

If you as a theist do not recognize what non believers and those of faith who come against you do so for benevolent purposes, then your dogmas, indoctrination and brainwashing has blinded you the same way you want to blind your children. This is from one who is not an atheist but one of your own who has rejected your views for a more sane and moral one.

You are calling good evil and evil good as you embrace your genocidal son murdering God who, with his pocket full of miracles, could have taken the moral high ground instead of usurping Satan’s role as the most evil entity known to man.

Theist and religions are going down for the count. Sane and moral people are onto you so you may as well get used to crying and complaining and bitching because your days are numbered.

Isaiah 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

God said that the high would be brought low and the low high.
Religion has been flying high, drunk with the power of their tyrannical Gods and putting fear of a non existent God in in the hearts of sane men to quiet them. There are finally enough sane people around who will not stand by and let your evil grow and you will be put down soon just as you deserve.

Beware persecution for sure theists. Take heart though. The hearts of those you have persecuted for so long are not near as blood thirsty or black as yours. Those against you do not have tyrannical leaders. They follow men of integrity. A word that you can never apply to your pedophile protecting proctors.

You can thank non believing men and atheist for this and not your pathetic immoral Gods.

This from this religionist who is sickened by his own fellow religionists who have rejected logic and reason for the faith of fools and belief in fantasy, miracles and magic.

Regards
DL

RE: Atheists revenge. Persecution of theists.
It seems the theists are complaining when they get a taste of their own medicine Angel I have come to the conclusion now that Richard Dawkins is 100% right that "bringing up" children in a particular religion is often indoctrination. This is true because often when children are "brought up" in a particular religion they are taught that this religion is right and every other religion or philosophy is wrong. Instead we should be raising children to be critical thinkers rather than blind followers of some dogma.

I am now beyond caring if people call myself a fascist for that Angry
undefined
(September 24, 2011 at 10:14 pm)Justtristo Wrote: we should be raising children to be critical thinkers rather than blind followers of some dogma.
Totally agree.
And here I thought GreatestIAm was a fervent theist... I still feel like I'm being duped somehow. Hmmm...
I agree with the post though.
(September 24, 2011 at 10:14 pm)Justtristo Wrote: It seems the theists are complaining when they get a taste of their own medicine Angel I have come to the conclusion now that Richard Dawkins is 100% right that "bringing up" children in a particular religion is often indoctrination. This is true because often when children are "brought up" in a particular religion they are taught that this religion is right and every other religion or philosophy is wrong. Instead we should be raising children to be critical thinkers rather than blind followers of some dogma.

I am now beyond caring if people call myself a fascist for that Angry

We care I think but consider the source to be less than up to being able to make that judgment.
I guess we should remember that we are fighting tradition and dogma. Not actually thinking people. Sheeple are not people.

Regards
DL

(September 25, 2011 at 5:11 am)R-e-n-n-a-t Wrote: And here I thought GreatestIAm was a fervent theist... I still feel like I'm being duped somehow. Hmmm...
I agree with the post though.

To know me is to love me.
Theist are always telling me how we are to all love our fellow man.
Unfortunately, they are saying so at the same time that they are vilifying me and telling me to turn or burn.
Strange love but that is theist for you.

Regards
DL
Quote:To know me is to love me.
Unfortunately, they are saying so at the same time that they are vilifying me and telling me to turn or burn.
That was the "nail in the coffin" for me. I turned to atheism and found REAL thinking people who couldn't give a toss about what you believed just how your thinking brought you to your conclusions.

It does seem that 'religions' of any stripe are nothing more that an elitist sorority fraternity club where if you babble the right words you can live a shallow life just like them

[youtube]H1W2UddURXI[/youtube]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(September 25, 2011 at 5:06 am)fr0d0 Wrote: Totally agree.

You totally agree with what? Only thing I've seen you agree with is your own dogma. Just how do you fit that sheep's skin over your muzzle?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 26, 2011 at 1:20 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:
Quote:To know me is to love me.
That was the "nail in the coffin" for me. I turned to atheism and found REAL thinking people who couldn't give a toss about what you believed just how your thinking brought you to your conclusions.

It does seem that 'religions' of any stripe are nothing more that an elitist sorority fraternity club where if you babble the right words you can live a shallow life just like them

[youtube]H1W2UddURXI[/youtube]

Sweet tune.

I think this quote expresses our view well.

"Whoever imagines himself a favorite with God,
holds other people in contempt.
Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God,
there is in that man no spirit of compromise.
He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature;
he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance.
Believing himself to be the slave of God,
he imitates his master,
and of all tyrants,
the worst is a slave in power."
--Robert Ingersoll

Regards
DL
(September 26, 2011 at 2:03 pm)Greatest I am Wrote:

Can't argue with your sentiment there mate Thumb up
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(September 27, 2011 at 6:12 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:

Can't argue with your sentiment there mate Thumb up

Nice.

I am not a true full atheist, only 95% but even so, I come here for more civilized dialog than I get from my enemies. Literalist theists.

I am pleased that most here are willing to tolerate my 5 % religionist side and just do not keep throwing the delusional tag on me. Especially since I do not push for belief in something I know is impossible to prove at this point in time.

This goes to show how secularism and atheism is superior in almost all ways as compared to theism.

Thanks to all that read this.

Regards
DL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In UK atheists considred more moral than theists. downbeatplumb 254 29273 September 20, 2018 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Paul's "persecution" of the early Christians? Jehanne 134 14918 February 22, 2018 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Persecution Complex vulcanlogician 55 12948 January 3, 2018 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Joods
Big Grin Texax High school students stand up to Atheists: Zero Atheists care Joods 16 3385 October 23, 2017 at 1:55 pm
  [UK]Leader of the Lib Dems resigns claiming religious persecution GUBU 14 5687 June 18, 2017 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Pope decries gay marriage and advances Christian persecution complex Aroura 28 3843 February 22, 2016 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Christian Persecution Shining_Finger 75 13612 November 14, 2015 at 4:56 pm
  A Little Christian Persecution Jenny A 44 11330 August 10, 2015 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Pizza
  Top Ten Persecution Stories of 2014 Foxaèr 7 2893 January 11, 2015 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Indian Myth buster can't go back to india because of catholic persecution. downbeatplumb 11 4126 June 3, 2014 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris