Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck Everybody... Except God.
Fuck Everybody... Except God.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5S2E26BW...r_embedded

Genius parents obviously have been raising this one.

It's okay to be a racist little shit head, as long as you love god, I guess...

RE: Fuck Everybody... Except God.
Quote:It's okay to be a racist little shit head, as long as you love god, I guess...

The mantra of the deep south.
I would say it's the heat or something, but I have lived in the deep south all my life. Not for one moment in my life have I ever been racist. I used to get beat up for defending black people by kids at school AND my stepfather.

I don't even put up with the excuse that it's how one was raised. Bullshit. In my house it was anti everything but white, property owning, American, christian, republican people with dicks, and I was still capable of thinking for myself. I'm not special and I think everyone CAN do it... they just don't choose to do it.

It's beyond irrational that people CHOOSE to hate and harm people for what they CAN'T CHOOSE. It seems to me that one "christian way" is to find the simple act of being:

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Subphylum: Vertebrata
Class: Mammalia
Subclass: Theria
Infraclass: Eutheria
Order: Primates
Suborder: Anthropoidea
Superfamily: Hominoidea
Family: Hominidae
Genus: Homo
Species: sapiens

abominable because a bunch of paranoid, ancient, control freaks wrote some shit and said it was true.

There isn't any valid excuse.

(September 29, 2011 at 2:27 am)aleialoura Wrote: I don't even put up with the excuse that it's how one was raised. Bullshit. In my house it was anti everything but white, property owning, American, christian, republican people with dicks, and I was still capable of thinking for myself. I'm not special and I think everyone CAN do it... they just don't choose to do it.

A lot of people are raised and brought up different.
Maybe you were raised to be logical, and to be independent.

I know 15 year olds who pretty much live on their own,
Provide for themselves, and aren't handed anything other than a home to live.
They are independent, and think for themselves.

I know 20 year olds who have no responsibility,
Are handed everything in life, spoiled and hate everything.
They are dependent and need others to think for them.

Everyone can do it, it's just some parents raise their children to become independent and become free-thinking adults some day.
And some parents raise their children like they are best friends and baby-fy them until they are in their 20's.

I was raised in a racist Catholic family, but I was also taught from an early age to think for myself and to be independent.
Look at people on the inside. We are all different on the outside, but we all have a human brain on the inside.

Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
I bet the people in the video don't realise they are on average 30% "white", same with those racist Afrikaners who are on average 10% "Black" and "Asian".
(September 29, 2011 at 2:27 am)aleialoura Wrote: I would say it's the heat or something, but I have lived in the deep south all my life. Not for one moment in my life have I ever been racist. I used to get beat up for defending black people by kids at school AND my stepfather.

I don't even put up with the excuse that it's how one was raised. Bullshit. In my house it was anti everything but white, property owning, American, christian, republican people with dicks, and I was still capable of thinking for myself. I'm not special and I think everyone CAN do it... they just don't choose to do it.

It's beyond irrational that people CHOOSE to hate and harm people for what they CAN'T CHOOSE. It seems to me that one "christian way" is to find the simple act of being:

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Subphylum: Vertebrata
Class: Mammalia
Subclass: Theria
Infraclass: Eutheria
Order: Primates
Suborder: Anthropoidea
Superfamily: Hominoidea
Family: Hominidae
Genus: Homo
Species: sapiens

abominable because a bunch of paranoid, ancient, control freaks wrote some shit and said it was true.

There isn't any valid excuse.

hallelujah sister!

Might I add that science is deeply humbling while religious dogma makes people arrogant. Look at DNA studies showing everybody on the planet have less differences in their DNA than two separate bands of chimps. Then you look at the bible which cursed the descendants of some guy and his son (Ham and Canaan) and basically state they are sub-human.
undefined
(September 29, 2011 at 5:03 am)Loading Please Wait Wrote:
(September 29, 2011 at 2:27 am)aleialoura Wrote: I don't even put up with the excuse that it's how one was raised. Bullshit. In my house it was anti everything but white, property owning, American, christian, republican people with dicks, and I was still capable of thinking for myself. I'm not special and I think everyone CAN do it... they just don't choose to do it.

A lot of people are raised and brought up different.
Maybe you were raised to be logical, and to be independent.

I know 15 year olds who pretty much live on their own,
Provide for themselves, and aren't handed anything other than a home to live.
They are independent, and think for themselves.

I know 20 year olds who have no responsibility,
Are handed everything in life, spoiled and hate everything.
They are dependent and need others to think for them.

Everyone can do it, it's just some parents raise their children to become independent and become free-thinking adults some day.
And some parents raise their children like they are best friends and baby-fy them until they are in their 20's.

I was raised in a racist Catholic family, but I was also taught from an early age to think for myself and to be independent.
Look at people on the inside. We are all different on the outside, but we all have a human brain on the inside.

I was also brought up in a catholic home, though my stepfather was a southern baptist. He told me constantly that I asked too many questions and that children/women are to be seen, but not heard. I know that ignorance breeds ignorance, but in this day in age when we know things about our species, like justtristo mentioned, and this information is available to everyone, there is no excuse.

No excuse for ignorance in the age of information. I don't have sympathy nor understanding for people whom choose to be blind to the facts; people whom have no tolerance for members of their own species who are physically and culturally different from them.

I say that, but I have to admit that I am intolerant of 2 things.

1. Ignorance
2. Ignorance based intolerance

Make that 3 things!

3. Hypocrisy

Other factors other than how you were raised can have an impact. My parents were vaguely religious, and believe FOX is the only trustworthy news channel, but I ended up absolutely nothing like them in terms of politics or critical thinking...
**sigh**

That is a disheartening and depressing video on many many levels. I am officially melancholy.

[Image: sad-emoticon-msn.gif]
[Image: Evolution.png]

Replaces RC Cola with Orange Juice?

That bitch be hard!
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
[Image: how-about-no-bear.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What the fuck even is my life Ahriman 30 1385 August 27, 2023 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  What's everybody doing for National Drinking Day? GUBU 23 1724 March 19, 2022 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2257 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  When The Ever-Loving Fuck Did THIS Become Acceptable?? BrianSoddingBoru4 40 4582 July 17, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Shit Piss Fuck Cunt Cocksucker Motherfucker and Tits Fireball 12 1898 March 17, 2018 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Should I fuck off to bed. Succubus 11 1369 January 27, 2018 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: John V
  People you would fuck? NuclearEnergy 93 26444 June 27, 2017 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Where the fuck are these people? paulpablo 51 11705 February 22, 2017 at 4:35 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  Are you a worrier or a don't give a fuck type person. paulpablo 23 5211 February 22, 2017 at 4:03 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Bwahaha! Fuck Off Fuckers.. Minimalist 19 2156 January 20, 2017 at 1:18 am
Last Post: energizer bunny