Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing Prophesy Fulfilled ;)
Amazing Prophesy Fulfilled ;)
Wasn't sure where to put this, as it's part humor, part news, and part religion.. but anyway-

I have to admit that I am a member of landoverbaptist.net. I couldn't resist getting an account there, and I have been having the best time pretending to be an idiot.

As you all probably know, Steve Jobs is dead, and while I don't find that particularly amusing, I do find this amusing:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=56797

Scroll down to number four on the list.

That guy cracks me up in every post!

This just goes to show theists that ANYONE can claim to talk to gods and make predictions or prophesies, and by chance, see them come true. Even an atheist pretending to be a christian.

Wink

What say you now, theists?

RE: Amazing Prophesy Fulfilled ;)
Wow.. They really created a nice cesspool there, didn't they? I especially love their titles Big Grin

And predicting that someone will die.. Don't we all at some point? So, my prediction: all of us here will die within the next 100 years (and if not, glory to the Teapot for those who survived!). There. I'm a great prophetess! Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

And kasabian predicted a riot!!!!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Methuselah I think he posts on Atheist Forums Australia Dodgy

Land-over Baptists is a piss take site...some of the names are ridiculous
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I have fun there. It's harder than one might think for a rational atheist to try to sound like a christian nut job. It's god's favorite website, you know. Wink

Quote:To make sure the generator doesn't pollute the environment paint it in the same color as your house.

Yup! theyz gots brainz. Hallelujah ...I haz sin the lite!
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lasers are Amazing!!! chimp3 12 1302 August 10, 2017 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  AmAm (Amazing America) rado84 6 1670 July 14, 2015 at 9:43 am
Last Post: rado84
  Do you think that "The Amazing Randy" is burning in hell right now? TeaPartyTeen 30 4538 January 2, 2015 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: robvalue
Lightbulb Do you watch The Amazing Atheist? Big Blue Sky 19 5378 October 7, 2013 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: freedomfromforum
  20 Amazing Tolkien Tattoos thesummerqueen 12 5243 December 20, 2012 at 11:10 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Amazing, I have the same combination on my luggage. leo-rcc 16 4339 February 17, 2012 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Amazing Animals HeyItsZeus 3 1234 August 21, 2011 at 11:05 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I'm amazing <3 Violet 13 2591 July 4, 2011 at 2:32 am
Last Post: Violet
  Know what's fucking amazing? Grant Air. Violet 9 2582 June 17, 2011 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: Violet