Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"As You Wish"
"As You Wish"
Riding on the tails of the "What is Love" thread, I happened across this on Google +.

Contending with Beauty & the Beast as my favorite movie about "True Love", I give you the reunion of the Princess Bride Cast:

http://www.themarysue.com/the-princess-b...t-reunion/

If you haven't read the book that the movie was based on, you really should. The movie is almost exactly like it, but the book expounds on the characters and makes you love the story more.

Also, I can't believe how beautiful Robin Wright still is.
The one thing that should have been mentioned is the importance of vigilance against ROUS's....
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: "As You Wish"
I have never seen the movie nor have I read the book. I might read it soon though. After I finish reading some essays.
The movie is fucking awesome.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
The princess bride is a great classic...she was so spoiled!!
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
Anybody want a peanut?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Big Grin Yes Please!! Could use some about now Undecided
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Inconceivable!
(October 11, 2011 at 9:16 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Inconceivable!

What?? Confused Fall

I LIKE Peanuts! Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Movie quotes, Kichi. Movie quotes!
(October 11, 2011 at 9:24 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Movie quotes, Kichi. Movie quotes!

Ahhh Blush

Please forgive...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 507 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Holiday Wish-Lists Athene 0 459 November 11, 2019 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Athene
  Pizzagate(the documentary you wish you'd never seen) particleman 14 1488 July 17, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  May I be the first to wish you a safe and happy... Gawdzilla Sama 0 523 January 1, 2018 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Let's wish Christmas wishes !!!🎁 KittyAnn 47 7214 December 25, 2017 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  LOL I wish this feature was real Edwardo Piet 7 1035 December 21, 2017 at 7:36 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Deep Down I Wish I Could Just Hug You Fuckers Edwardo Piet 25 2777 October 18, 2017 at 1:33 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  If you could have One wish.. Mystical 54 14631 July 12, 2017 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  Help Me Wish Tiberius a Happy Anniversary? Shell B 54 6177 January 20, 2017 at 3:04 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Do You Ever Wish You Were A Super Villain? AkiraTheViking 19 3474 May 20, 2016 at 12:13 am
Last Post: AkiraTheViking