Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the best birthday experience you have ever had?
What's the best birthday experience you have ever had?
Hey peeps, It's my birthday today and I'm having a blast so far, heading out now for the day, but before I go I thought I would drop this question and see what you guys and girls thought was your best birthday experience, I'm sure you all have some great tales to tell Big Grin

(p.s feel free to send me a buddy add or a reputation point as a birthday gift lol, probably won't get a thing now because I asked, right? ha, worth a try though Smile)
"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." Peter O'Toole.
RE: What's the best birthday experience you have ever had?
Happy Birthday!!! And many more! What do you have planned to celebrate?

My 25th Birthday was nice, even though I was preggo and couldn't party properly.

[Image: l.jpg]

My friend since 8th grade made me this cake-

[Image: l1.jpg]

I was touched deeply.

Looks like you were touched deeply on the tits by the guy wearing summerqueen's hat.
LOL He was totally homo, but it did make for a cute pic.

Correction, my dear ElD - he's wearing a Castro hat. That Damn Hat™ is a cabbie hat. Big difference. Wink

My best birthday is a toss up between drowning in booze for Quadfest weekend on my 21st at Radford University (if you're going to get inducted into legal drinking, better do it with professionals) or my last birthday (another whole weekend) which I spent being pampered and cooked for and loved on by the last guy I dated. When I left, I got to visit my favorite nursery and came home with $150 worth of plants.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I don't recall ever having a REALLY badass birthday. I just get drunk for about a month, generally. Went with a minibus of people down to Southampton for my 21st, and went go karting when I was like 13 or so. They were both pretty good. And last year a handful of friends came up to join me at my Dad's Bed & Breakfast in Wales where I was helping out at the time. The weather was really bad so we stayed in, got drunk as hell indoors, chatted and played a couple of games, and it was a great laugh.
I can't remember having a really killer birthday. The closest possible thing that I can remember was when I finally got my first guitar at the age of eleven. Amazingly, when my 21st birthday happened last year, I, unlike virtually every other 21-year old on the planet, didn't drink alcohol. Partially because I don't like the taste of alcohol, and partially because I cannot (in good conscience) trust the alcohol-related judgment of a restaurant that thinks martinis are made with Vodka. If only there was some internationally-binding treaty that demands that the term "Martinis" should be strictly limited to the cocktail that has gin and (maybe) vermouth, with the vodka drinks limited to the suffix "-tini", like there was with Champagne.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
[rages]

Gin IS....DISGUSTING.

I will drink my vodka martinis, and I will not call them anything else!
Big Grin
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
breakfast and a blowie in bed. The rest is little more than a blur.
I'm 29 today, so decided early that I wouldn't be planning anything big to celebrate this year, I just want to get our son down to sleep tonight and curl up with a drink and my love in my arms. I will probably celebrate big style next year for the big 3 0. To be honest I couldn't be happier than I am right now with everything the way it is in my life, Me and my girlfriend have really begun to settle in to our house now and our son Leon is thriving, these things alone make me happy in ways I find it hard to describe, no gift or party or celebration could compare. that being said, I was spoiled by her this year with pressies too, which was great Big Grin
"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." Peter O'Toole.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy birthday Gawdzilla where ever you are. arewethereyet 6 431 January 12, 2024 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2171 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 799 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Have you ever Met-up with an online Buddy? Uberpod 25 1425 December 3, 2022 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: Orbit
  Headaches and your Personal Experience. Disagreeable 26 882 February 11, 2022 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Duty
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 2088 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Happy Birthday You Magnificent Old Broad!! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 928 January 19, 2021 at 6:56 am
  had had and the lexical ambiguity Rhizomorph13 4 351 March 4, 2020 at 4:14 am
  I never had hangover. purplepurpose 15 1339 February 25, 2020 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  If Jesus had ascended into Heaven... Jehanne 23 2070 May 13, 2019 at 7:38 am
Last Post: madog