Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Shut Up a Church Lady
How to Shut Up a Church Lady
This morning I took my kids out for breakfast. While I was standing in line to order our food I had the kids sit at the closest booth to wait. This older lady approached them, as older ladies often do because my kids are cute and appear to be friendly.

She was asking them what they are going to be for Halloween, and such. They were polite and told her, adding that they can't wait to go trick-or-treating. Then the lady suggested that they ask their mom to bring them to her church....

I was just about to turn around and rush over to save them, but to my surprise, my daughter says, "Lady, we're science people."

She stuttered a bit, trying to tell them they could be science people and still go to church, when my son interrupted saying, "Okay, but we're the kind of science people that don't go to church."

Pretty much ended that! She walked away, probably confused by what just happened.

Hilarious

FIVE and SEVEN YEARS OLD!!!!

Clap

I'm glad to know my kids can handle themselves when it comes down to it, and I'm beaming with pride.

RE: How to Shut Up a Church Lady
Good to see your kids stand up like that! Looks like from the way you described she didn't really preach to them, just suggested and asked they should go to church.

Can't wait to hear what they tell a preachy old woman about how they are going to burn in hell and all that bullshit.

I'll try that "I'm the kind of science person that doesn't go to church" it might work on the old ladies asking me what I want to be for halloween! Big Grin
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
[Image: dana-carvey-snl.png] Well! Isn't that special.
[Image: Evolution.png]

LMAO-

She had on orthopedic shoes!

Well-mannered kids!
I'm sure tomorrow morning there will be a church full of people praying for them to find Jebus.

From the mouths of babes....

Things like that make me want kids... But I'll keep waiting. Big Grin
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Yeah, I found out the hard way that you shouldn't have kids for free entertainment.

Did you know kids cost a butt load of money?

Not here, ha, tax credits and such. But the expense ain't shit on the happiness they give you.
I do get a few thousand dollars back each year.

They themselves are my priceless little cutie noodles and I love them to precious little pieces.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SORRY Catholic Lady !!! Most disappointing BM EVER !!!!!! vorlon13 5 1196 December 3, 2015 at 4:02 am
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  10 Facts to shut atheists up Napoléon 40 11746 September 21, 2012 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  Nebraska Old Lady on Gays Shell B 25 7658 May 13, 2012 at 11:34 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye