Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 2:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bigfoot's name Is Paul
Bigfoot's name Is Paul
This is really true. I had a professor in college who was distantly related to the guy who wore the bigfoot suit in the Patterson films (as I recall there was more than one). One of those films is shown on tv all the time. It's of a female bigfoot tromping through the woods by a fallen tree. She pauses for a moment, looks at the camera and then continue's on. You can see where the zipper should be on the back of the suit. Also costumes like that can have arm extenders.

My professor was a very tall individual. He had a distant cousin who was over 7 feet tall. In the days before computer generated graphics if you were freakishly tall and you lived in or near the Hollywood area it was likely you would get asked to wear the suit for the latest alien/monster/robot film. My professor's cousin (who's name is Paul) said that he had been putting on a bigfoot suit and they filmed him running around the woods.

My Professor's name was Elvis Jones. About 20 years ago he was a Psychology professor at Frostburg State University in Maryland. I have been trying to contact him to try to get him to post this stuff up on the internet. It was so long ago I don't know how to contact him or even if he is still alive.

Anyway it's a true story and most definitely a plausible story for a skeptic. here's the wiki link to the Patterson film I'm talking about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterson-Gimlin_film
RE: Bigfoot's name Is Paul
Really? And all this time, I thought his name was Theodore.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVlKfenspYE
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
No, his name is Garrett.
I always thought of him as a Trevor.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Definitely a Garrett. I have photo evidence.
Well, I had a dream which trumps your evidence.

Wink
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Did you live with bigfoot for 7 years? Tongue
Something tells me we may not be thinking of the same bigfoot...
Oh, no. There can be only one. Wink
You know for the longest time I had him pegged as a Steve.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peter Paul Biro Tea Earl Grey Hot 0 803 December 1, 2013 at 3:09 am
Last Post: Tea Earl Grey Hot
  The Best Bigfoot Theory I've Heard Yet thesummerqueen 11 4041 October 6, 2011 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused