Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid conversation I recently had of Facebook
Stupid conversation I recently had of Facebook
This is a stupid conversation on Facebook recently. I have changed the names of the people involved.

Original post by Cindy: h need a blessing and cant afford to not pay it forward... so here ya go... Hey you...yea, I mean you. If you have taken a minute to read this... God has seen YOU struggling with something. God says its over. A blessing is coming your way. If you believe in God send this message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. If you believe in God… drop everything and re-post it. I just did Amen
Allen: Oh god, not this superstitious bulls&%t again. Please don't share this crap. It's embarrassing to the religion.
Christie The Idiot: Allen..........SHUT UP
Allen: Is that the best you've got? Come on! It's completely unethical to repost stuff like that. There are people out there who will actually believe that this is a message from God. Do you have any ethics?
Unknown Person Now Named Archie: God has a computer and reads Facebook every night true honest
Allen: I bet he won't repost. Hee hee.
Allen: Here's my response: Ok folks, you pushed me over the edge again. In response to the latest “repost” crap going around Fb here goes. Hey you… *pant pant, slobber* yea I mean you. If you have taken a minute to read this…dog has seen YOU snuggling with something. Dog says roll over. A kissing is coming your way. If you believe in dog send this message on, *pant, pant* please don’t ignore it, you are being tasted. Dog is fixed and tonight he thinks you have good flavor. If you relieve your dog you won’t have to drop everything and clean up a mess. I am a Great Dane, Ummm.
Christie The Idiot: who r u to question someones ethics.............maybe it is a message from GOD...............WAIT................IT IS AND HE SAYS ALLEN SHUT UP AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO BITCH ABOUT..............
Allen: Its not a message from God. It's a random post from someone who copied and pasted from someone else's random post. As for ethics, there are a lot of hurting people out there who, in their pain, are vulnerable to suggestion. You are posting something that is misleading. This will add to their pain if they get mislead. As for "who am I to question someone's ethics" I represent someone who gives a damn. There are people out there who actually believe this stuff. I suppose I could just wash my hands of the situation and leave them to their own gullibility and "shut up" as you suggest but I might feel a pang of guilt about this.
Christie The Idiot: Allen .........listen .............GOD WANTS U TO SHUT UP................
Allen: You must be an internet troll. This is completely irrational behavior. Original Poster Cindy, Is Christie The Idiot a troll?
Unknown Person Now Named Archie: Wow god is really on Facebook tonight
Allen: What's god's punishment for not shutting up....I just have to ask.
Christie The Idiot: Allen ........REPOST THE MESSAGE.............AMEN
Allen: Why? Will zombie midget space Chihuahuas eat my brain if I don't?
Allen: Aww, come on. *knocks on screen* I need to know if Zombie midget space Chihuahuas will eat my brain. I don't like Chihuahuas. They yap too much.
Original Poster Cindy: All I have to say is I will post what I choose I dont tell you or anyone else what to post.. I didnt post it to mislead anyone I posted for my own reasons. And No Christie The Idiot is not a troll as I see it she was just doing what you did.. you in truth told me to shut up when you told me not to post this superstitious bullshit...
Christie The Idiot: All i know is this Allen...............GOD WANTS U TO SHUT UP
Christie The Idiot: AMEN
Original Poster Cindy: Amen!
Allen: Original poster Cindy I was commenting on Idiot Christie’s irrational behavior. Trolls exhibit irrational behavior. I also asked you and anyone reading this post not to share because it is superstious in nature. It is an embarrassment to the Christian religion. As for the harm it can cause: (something I mentioned later), though I assume you didn't intend to harm anyone, harm can happen anyway. Like a horoscope, the Forer effect can kick in and people can think that this really is a message from God to them. Here is a link to a description of this effect. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forer_effect
Allen: Also your "Amen" comments make no sense. Christie The Idiot You sound like a 10 year old. This is embarrassing.
Christie The Idiot: amen means the end and its suppose to be over so SHUT THE FUCK UP
Christie The Idiot: Allen U SOUND LIKE A 10 YEAR OLD TELLING SOMEONE WHT TO POST...............AMEN
Allen: Your word "amen" was in reference to your statement "God wants u (you) to shut up." Being that I was defending the faith by asking you to not embarrass it by posting stuff that might cause people to be deceived via the Foryer effect, then the logical conclusion is that you agree that God does not want me to defend the faith from those who might embarrass it. Being that both of you are a Christians, this makes no sense.
Allen: If I sound like a 10 year old then I am a very articulate 10 year old. Btw When did the F word come into common usage in the Christian religion? I must have missed the memo.
Christie The Idiot: go suck a cock ...maybe that will shut you up a while
Allen: Quote "Go suck a cock". I'm assuming you are not referring to a rooster. It used to be that saying something like this would not be considered appropriate language in a church or anywhere else for that matter. Is this another memo I have missed? BTW this is by far the stupidest conversation I have ever had of Facebook. I continue with it out of morbid curiosity of how far it will go.
Christie The Idiot: that was quick
Unknown Person Now Named Archie: Tut tut the Christian avian innuendos
Allen: Ok, I'll bite. What did your statement "that was quick" refer to? I made several statements. One about certain things not being rooster related another thing about appropriate language and another more general statement about how stupid this conversation is. Oh, and I also said something about morbid curiosity. Which statement did your comment refer to?

In truth I suppose I was trolling in this conversation by facilitating the conversation but Christie pissed me off from the beginning. I have a habit of letting assholes talk. The more they talk the more they reveal their character. I think I accomplished this in the conversation.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: Stupid conversation I recently had of Facebook
What amazes me most is that these people refuse to just delete shit and keep the conversation going. Which is fine - it reveals the extent of their idiocies, but if it bothers them that much they should realize what that little "x" in the corner is for.

Religion. Better than crack.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(November 5, 2011 at 6:01 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: What amazes me most is that these people refuse to just delete shit and keep the conversation going. Which is fine - it reveals the extent of their idiocies, but if it bothers them that much they should realize what that little "x" in the corner is for.

Religion. Better than crack.

Well this happens a lot. It's amazing how many people are perfectly willing to hang themselves. I

BTW. I developed my "let them talk" technique from reading about a murder case a few decades or so in Virginia (as I recall). A woman had drowned her two children by driving her car into a lake. She said that she had been car jacked. The cops let her talk to the press as often as she wanted to. The more she talked the more she revealed who she was. Eventually she was caught in her lie.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

Yup yup. Works pretty well. I've put all my nut friends on ignore.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
wow i would've blocked EVERYONE in that conversation on FB. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That stupid criminal thread. Brian37 38 2569 January 19, 2022 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Stupid crap you believed as a kid/teen. Brian37 18 1253 June 12, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Are they really that stupid? no one 31 2020 July 16, 2020 at 5:43 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Stupid Newspapers/ books Fake Messiah 2 261 June 16, 2018 at 9:22 am
Last Post: brewer
  I just had to share this pic with you guys Alexmahone 14 1125 May 26, 2018 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Embarrassing conversations you've had with your kid(s) Joods 3 657 February 15, 2018 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  You ain’t from Iowa if you never had one of these vorlon13 2 679 November 18, 2017 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Idea for a New Facebook Feature. Edwardo Piet 1 290 August 31, 2017 at 10:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  My stupid dream ... ignoramus 1 465 August 23, 2016 at 5:08 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Love => Lice...Inspired by some posts on Facebook. Tiberius 25 4155 June 3, 2013 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Eric9001