Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea for a New Facebook Feature.
Idea for a New Facebook Feature.
The ability to Like likes. Like when I update my Facebook photo (as I did earlier today) and someone Likes it (as they did earlier today) and I don't want to comment saying "Thanks for liking my photo! I like that you like it!" and I just want to let them know that I liked that they liked it without saying a comment like that every time, like, ya know, like.

An ability to Like Likes is an essential fucking feature, surely. I mean, it's two fucking thousand and seventeen for fuck's sake. And, obviously, at this point Internet Social Life ™ is supposed to fucking replace Actually Having A Life ™ and it can't even replicate it yet! I like it when people like how I like how I look all the time (that's another thing, I Liked my own photo because I liked how I looked otherwise I wouldn't post how I looked. So if I can't Like them Liking my photo can they at least Like my Liking my own photo?).

/very passionate rant

Thanks for listening. I'm done now.

Fake ETA: I'm NOT fucking done. I have another idea. If Facebook finally does wise up and add the ability to Like Likes, I think it's rather clear that The Next Logical Step ™ would be the ability to Like Liking Likes of Likes. If someone Likes my photo and I Like that they Like my photo, then naturally they may Like that I Like that they Like them Liking my photo, so they should, logically, and naturally, have the ability to Like that. For fuck's sake. Facebook, get with the freaking program already.

Fake ETA 2; Oh I almost forget. I already guessed that someone is going to suggest the ability to Like Liking Liking Likes of Likes. But, come on, that's a little excessive. Where's it gonna end?
RE: Idea for a New Facebook Feature.
Indeed, where's it going to end.

And seeing where it started . . .

Blush
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There Is Something To This Idea Minimalist 23 2257 February 14, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Love => Lice...Inspired by some posts on Facebook. Tiberius 25 4161 June 3, 2013 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Eric9001
  Facebook page of pure stupid Gooders1002 13 4300 January 27, 2013 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Confused Ape
  Facebook in the past pocaracas 2 1189 November 3, 2012 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: festive1
  Mitt Romney actually comes up with a genius idea Napoléon 15 6367 September 25, 2012 at 12:11 am
Last Post: cratehorus
  Jesus Christ Arcade Facebook UPDATED! reverendjeremiah 1 1309 March 5, 2012 at 3:12 am
Last Post: Erinome
  Stupid conversation I recently had of Facebook Ziploc Surprise 4 3329 December 7, 2011 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Handprint
  Religious Mockery on Facebook thesummerqueen 20 13752 September 9, 2011 at 3:36 am
Last Post: Justtristo