Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 12:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still in the stone age
Still in the stone age
Strangely adorned natives, dancing and chanting around the campfire and their relics, beseeching their deities for good fortune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RdMqubu-...r_embedded#!

Lunatic fundamentalists.
A dangerous bunch.
RE: Still in the stone age
Imagine throwing 7 -10 huge diamonds into the middle of wall street.. or anywhere...
at least these guys didn't kill each other over them, and had a party afterward!

Plus I kind of like chant music, sort of a gregorian monk feel...
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
And I thought the cheese heads

[Image: cheeseheads.jpg]

looked foolish.

Still...the jews don't look bad compared to the pentacostal morons...

That looks like a bad gay bar.
:ROFLOL: yes it does.. I think I prefer the Jewish awesome sideburns as well.. plus it's really easy to figure out what to wear for the day. Hmmm... it's Weds. so it's black I think.. oh and of course let me put on my giant black olive hat.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
I had a jewish friend (more or less normal) who would call these guys

[Image: jew.jpg]

the "Curlies."

The Creeps, more like.
(November 5, 2011 at 10:45 pm)Rokcet Scientist Wrote: Strangely adorned natives, dancing and singing around the campfire and their relics, beseeching their deities for good fortune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RdMqubu-...r_embedded#!

Lunatic fundamentalists.
A dangerous bunch.

What's wrong?
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Take note people. This is what happens when you don't eat bacon.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(November 6, 2011 at 4:07 am)Faith No More Wrote: Take note people. This is what happens when you don't eat bacon.

Clearly all of this supports my hypothesis that the path to true happiness and enlightenment is found in nature's perfect food.

Pig. It's what's for dinner.
(November 6, 2011 at 5:26 am)I_Blaspheme Wrote:
(November 6, 2011 at 4:07 am)Faith No More Wrote: Take note people. This is what happens when you don't eat bacon.

Clearly all of this supports my hypothesis that the path to true happiness and enlightenment is found in nature's perfect food.

Pig. It's what's for dinner.
[Image: blasphemy.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Even if theism is a failure, it's still superior to atheism R00tKiT 491 35984 December 25, 2022 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  At what age should a child be introduced to religion? Fake Messiah 82 5485 July 4, 2022 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  You can be an immorale person and still promote christianity Kimba 12 1783 June 30, 2018 at 8:42 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  MS closely linked to age-related decline in levels of testosterone WinterHold 4 1123 March 22, 2018 at 9:12 am
Last Post: brewer
  Why are believers still afraid of death? Der/die AtheistIn 49 4558 March 8, 2018 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  My new religion: New Age Hedonism Transcended Dimensions 20 4512 October 2, 2017 at 7:38 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Okay, You Were Born Gay...But You're Still Going To Hell! Nope 18 7558 December 15, 2014 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  As progressive as the Pope is, he's still a Pope... Napoléon 21 3888 November 18, 2014 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Appointed leader in each age needed for religion to be true. Mystic 17 4019 October 24, 2014 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Does myth still have purpose? ComradeMeow 7 2527 August 20, 2014 at 2:38 am
Last Post: ComradeMeow