Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you know Jack?
Do you know Jack?
http://jack.zunino.net/
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
RE: Do you know Jack?
ROFLOL That's hilarious!
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
I don't know that Jack but I know Jack Shit.
[Image: tumblr_le9x06CyKy1qddsc9o1_500.jpg]
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Confusedhock:great videoClap
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

I've seen something very similar to this... It was funnier than this, but I can't really remember where I saw it. I'll go digging for it.
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know you are old when. Brian37 70 4240 January 28, 2021 at 9:24 am
Last Post: polymath257
  Jack Chick Parody Site Amarok 8 1009 May 26, 2019 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  You Know You've Been on AF Too Long When.... FatAndFaithless 52 6722 January 31, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  Everything you know is wrong. Gawdzilla Sama 12 1458 November 4, 2017 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  You know you've been on the forum too long when... robvalue 191 16370 April 12, 2016 at 2:43 am
Last Post: robvalue
  You know you're from Louisiana when... Loading Please Wait 19 10588 January 11, 2014 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Rahul
  Geez...don't you people know your history? thesummerqueen 8 1799 September 27, 2011 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger