Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zeus Gaming Reviews
Zeus Gaming Reviews
I like games and I've always wanted to criticize games, so I will for your pleasure... or displeasure, whatever. I will give quick reviews things for fun and I hope you all get your opinions in here too.

My first review will be my most recent purchase: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 (Reviewed on PS3)

Campaign Impressions: There's not much to say in this respect; it's the average "look how big my dick is" Michael Bay type experience. Explosions, brainless dialogue, all of the expected in a modern warfare shooter, unfortunately. Characters lack depth leaving you not attached and disheartened. The only way you can feel anything for the characters is through nostalgia of your experiences with them from past MW games, as the story picks up directly after MW2. What's to be enjoyed? Silky smooth game-play and gun-play. 60fps on console FTW.

Spec-Ops (Co-Op): It's a wave mode that takes place on the multiplayer maps. It's actually addictive and fun, although not innovative at all, as was the campaign. I should also mention that it's locked to 2-player Co-Op only. The verdict is that it's fun but we've seen this before.

Multiplayer: It's the CoD experience that we already know, with little changes that make a BIG difference. Overall, maps are smaller than other CoDs, this means even faster paced gameplay. The perk system is balanced to perfection to work against the kill-streaks, which are now balanced as well. Notice the key word here: balanced. I never thought I'd say it... a balanced CoD. Now if you die you only have yourself to blame...or lag. Overall weapons are more customize-able and are easy to access. This is a game where everyone can succeed but the best players always stand above the rest.

Veridict: Buy this game if you love fast paced first person shooting and are good enough to compete online. If you're looking for a deep and emotionally single-player experience pass it over.

My opinionated numerical score based off of nothing at all because that's how the rest of the gaming industry does it: 7/10

Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gaming News Foxaèr 50 2883 April 12, 2024 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Video Game Reviews T.J. 10 1939 November 17, 2021 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: T.J.
  Gaming memes Foxaèr 1 424 April 22, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Our gaming screenshots Foxaèr 0 317 July 20, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Your gaming style? Foxaèr 42 6568 May 2, 2018 at 12:11 am