Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:34 am

Poll: This is how I feel about homosexuals:
This poll is closed.
I love gay people and they are a regular part of my social circle.
30.77%
8 30.77%
I'm willing to spend time with homosexuals whenever they happen to be in my social circles.
57.69%
15 57.69%
You can't help being homosexual, but I try not to interact with them when they're around.
0%
0 0%
I avoid spending any time whatsever with homosexuals. I don't hate them, but I do not understand them.
0%
0 0%
I really dislike homosexuals and I have no problem using words like faggot when referring to these "abnormals."
0%
0 0%
Other, none of these answeres describe how I feel about Homosexuals.
11.54%
3 11.54%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Homophobes/Nipples Poll
The Homophobes/Nipples Poll
This is just a poll to see how the members of these forums OVERALL feel about homosexuals. Please Vote or explain your Other reason.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: The Homophobes/Nipples Poll
I've got no problems with homosexuals. No reason to. Homosexuality is perfectly natural.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
I have some gay acquaintances. I don't avoid them any more than I do straight people. I only draw the line when the gay person tries to make a pass at me.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(November 24, 2011 at 11:19 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: I have some gay acquaintances. I don't avoid them any more than I do straight people. I only draw the line when the gay person tries to make a pass at me.

I've had many gay men make passes at me (sadly, more than women), but I always take it as a compliment .... UNLESS ... they knew that I was straight prior to hitting on me. Than of course I have to show them where the line is and that they have willingly crossed it. However, that is extremely rare. Most gay men I've known have had far more respect for people than my straight counter parts.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(November 24, 2011 at 11:23 am)Cinjin Wrote:
(November 24, 2011 at 11:19 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: I have some gay acquaintances. I don't avoid them any more than I do straight people. I only draw the line when the gay person tries to make a pass at me.

I've had many gay men make passes at me (sadly, more than women), but I always take it as a compliment .... UNLESS ... they knew that I was straight prior to hitting on me. Than of course I have to show them where the line is and that they have willingly crossed it. However, that is extremely rare. Most gay men I've known have had far more respect for people than my straight counter parts.
Well, back at Notre Dame, I'm pretty sure that I had half of the guys in my graduating class (about 100 people) hit on me. I'm fairly certain that about fifty of them did so after I told them I was straight.

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
It's still a compliment unless somewhere deep inside, you are homophobic. Please: I know plenty of men who have made passes at both members of a particularly hot lesbian couple. Those girls don't get offended until the men insist that dick is better than vag.
Trying to update my sig ...
I don't happen to have any homosexuals in what I consider my social circles, but I don't avoid them or have anything against the either. I am currently living in a flat with a lesbian and a bisexual, they seem normal enough to me.
If you share living space with them, I would say you have homosexuals in at least one social circle-at a damned closer remove from many.
Trying to update my sig ...
Guess so
I love homos, everyone should own one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Poll: Ned Flanders as your Neighbourino? ReptilianPeon 24 3346 June 9, 2015 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  What is a 'god'? A poll for anyone with an opinion about what all the fuss is about. Whateverist 51 14434 March 2, 2014 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Poll for Christians: Are the End Times imminent? xpastor 98 20589 January 3, 2014 at 7:59 am
Last Post: xpastor
  Unforgivable Sin - Poll themonkeyman 36 9587 October 7, 2013 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  The Male Nipples : Genesis Debunked ElijahDrew 16 13051 June 17, 2012 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Good reading for Christian Homophobes Chuff 129 56633 May 14, 2012 at 9:12 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  Homophobes. Your nipples prove that you could have been Gay. Greatest I am 33 12528 December 5, 2011 at 5:55 am
Last Post: tackattack