Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Male Nipples : Genesis Debunked
The Male Nipples : Genesis Debunked
Genesis claims that God created Adam then Eve came second. All of our body parts and organs serve a purpose. Except for males, we have nipples. Nipples are meant for women to feed their babies to give them the necessary nutrients to grow up healthy. Men do not have this ability. An intelligent creator that created a man first, would not have given him nipples. I've heard (not sure if it's true though) that all babies are originally female, then as they develop in the womb, they stay female or gain the necessary male hormones. Because of this, men are left with useless nipples. The only way for Christians to dismiss this is to claim God has a nipple fetish.
After I reread what I previously wrote, this idea sounds as crazy as Kurt Cameron's banana theory. Oh well, I'm sticking to it!
RE: The Male Nipples : Genesis Debunked
(June 16, 2012 at 9:07 pm)ElijahDrew Wrote: Genesis claims that God created Adam then Eve came second. All of our body parts and organs serve a purpose. Except for males, we have nipples. Nipples are meant for women to feed their babies to give them the necessary nutrients to grow up healthy. Men do not have this ability. An intelligent creator that created a man first, would not have given him nipples. I've heard (not sure if it's true though) that all babies are originally female, then as they develop in the womb, they stay female or gain the necessary male hormones. Because of this, men are left with useless nipples. The only way for Christians to dismiss this is to claim God has a nipple fetish.
After I reread what I previously wrote, this idea sounds as crazy as Kurt Cameron's banana theory. Oh well, I'm sticking to it!

I was going through the Creation Ministries International website to determine if somebody had asked a similar question and they did.

http://creation.com/male-nipples-prove-evolution
undefined
He has a plan for our currently useless nipples. He had to put them there early so we could get used to them first. Big Grin
This is stupid
Re: The Male Nipples : Genesis Debunked
It is possible for males to lactate.
Re: The Male Nipples : Genesis Debunked
Sometimes I regret visiting these forums lol Big Grin
And the shitballs reply" This sort of argument (‘Why would God have done X?’) is really a cheap rhetorical device rather than a real argument for evolution, "

No. It is a demonstration of how childishly easy it is to make creatards look like fucking morons.

If a LITTLE knowledge is a dangerous thing they are walking proof that NO knowledge is infinitely worse.
Even if you're an evolutionist, the "female first" in womb theory is what you should believe. This is because evolution holds that the sexes split by mutation in the womb (or wherever reproduction was accomplished). Before gender, all organisms were allegedly ancestors of the female. I.E. we both agree that babies are originally female, so this is an outdated argument.
(June 16, 2012 at 9:20 pm)Adjusted Sanity Wrote: He has a plan for our currently useless nipples. He had to put them there early so we could get used to them first. Big Grin

Useless not mine, you must not be married.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(June 16, 2012 at 11:49 pm)Godschild Wrote:
(June 16, 2012 at 9:20 pm)Adjusted Sanity Wrote: He has a plan for our currently useless nipples. He had to put them there early so we could get used to them first. Big Grin

Useless not mine, you must not be married.

Not really interested anyway. Too busy trying to make these things shoot lasers.
This is stupid
(June 17, 2012 at 12:45 am)Adjusted Sanity Wrote:
(June 16, 2012 at 11:49 pm)Godschild Wrote: Useless not mine, you must not be married.

Not really interested anyway. Too busy trying to make these things shoot lasers.

Good luck with that, careful though they could get you for concealed weapons.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is this a contradiction or am I reading it wrong? Genesis 5:28 Ferrocyanide 110 9450 April 10, 2023 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  There are no answers in Genesis LinuxGal 248 20713 March 24, 2023 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
Rainbow (He/Him/His) No penis, identifies as a male Nihilist Virus 25 1975 April 17, 2021 at 10:37 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Atheist Bible Study 1: Genesis GrandizerII 614 68397 March 9, 2019 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Genesis interpretations - how many are there? Fake Messiah 129 17144 January 22, 2019 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: donlor
  Free interpretation of the Genesis 3:5 KJV theBorg 19 3725 November 13, 2016 at 2:03 am
Last Post: RiddledWithFear
  Genesis - The Prequel! Time Traveler 12 3255 May 17, 2016 at 1:16 am
Last Post: Love333
  Rewriting the bible part 1 - Genesis dyresand 4 1954 March 12, 2016 at 3:14 am
Last Post: robvalue
  god is a moron - genesis dyresand 70 18818 August 7, 2015 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The Real Bible: Genesis Chapter 1 Theoretical Skeptic 25 7064 May 6, 2015 at 7:01 am
Last Post: Hatshepsut