Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God stops terrorists!
God stops terrorists!
In case you were wondering why terrorists haven't attacked the US since 9/11, it's because "God Bless America" is played at ballparks during the 7th Inning Stretch!

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.co...?ref=fpblg

Apparently, God was waiting for this song to be played at baseball stadiums before giving us his loving protection.

It might not be the dumbest thing I've ever seen, but it's up there!
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
RE: God stops terrorists!
What an insecure god the Islamo-Christians worship. Here's a guy who's so powerful as to create a universe but so plagued with self-doubt and self-loathing as to require the validation by insignificant specks living on a pale blue dot.

It's positively a picture of a big powerful guy who needs a hug.

I paraphrase Groucho Marx who once said he'd never be part of a club that would take him as a member. I'd never worship a god who needed or required me to.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Lol I love it!
One of my favorites was the Vatican saying that female urine was making men sterile. LOL us girls, we're soooo dangerous guys, you'd better stay clear Panic

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/discob...nthe-pill/

~*~Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does ~*~

~*~Live a good life. If there are Gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are Gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no Gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones - Marcus Aurelius~*~
I don't know about terrorists but playing that syrupy song stops me from watching the 7th inning stretch.

Good time to go take a leak.
And thanks Christ for Australia...

Yawn big deal Sad
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where are the Jain Terrorists Bow Before Zeus 12 4208 November 29, 2017 at 9:34 am
Last Post: Brian37
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12459 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
Shocked What stops you from sinning in heaven? Tea Earl Grey Hot 84 41491 May 23, 2012 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  God get's angry, Moses changes God's plans of wrath, God regrets "evil" he planned Mystic 9 6705 February 16, 2012 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Strongbad