Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I found my place !! :) Hi guys
I found my place !! :) Hi guys
Hi everyone!!

I am glad to have found this forum! A place to finally be able to share my thoughts and opinions with others and without being attacked from the "majority" of people about how bad or unethical of a person I am simply for not tagging along in their beliefs.

I have experienced lots of discrimination in my 34 years, even from my own family, simply because of not blindly believing in something for which there is no proof.

The saddest part of it all is that I would have cared less about believing or not believing had it not been for such radicals. All they achieved was to fuel my desire to open peoples minds and to start thinking rationally.

Thank you for providing this forum and hello to all of its members.
I look forward to a great therapeutic experience lol Smile

RE: I found my place !! :) Hi guys
Awesome. Welcome to the forum.

Animal sacrifices to the atheist goat-god begins at 7am SHARP.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
Don't feel that you won't get attacked here simply because you're an atheist. I'm sure there are a lot of views, other than religious, that someone will disagree with. All in all though it's a fairly docile place to express yourself, welcome to the forums.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Quote:Animal sacrifices to the atheist goat-god begins at 7am SHARP.

What? No baby barbeque this year?

Fuck that.

Hello, Sindy.
Welcome to AF Smile
That will never hold up in court...
Welcome to a land that will drain you of your time energy
Cunt
(December 8, 2011 at 12:18 am)TheDarkestOfAngels Wrote: Awesome. Welcome to the forum.

Animal sacrifices to the atheist goat-god begins at 7am SHARP.

Can't we sacrifice christians like we used to?

P.s hi SindyAnn, and welcome to the Twilight Zone.

Bwah ha ha

Badger
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Welcome to the forums, Sindyann! I just found this place a few months ago and I agree with Frankiej... it's a good place to suck away your time but it's worth it! Smile It entertains me while I am at work.

What state are you in? I'm in South Carolina... ah the fun bible belt!
Thank you!! LOL, I am happy to spend my time and energy here !!

(December 8, 2011 at 7:17 am)frankiej Wrote: Welcome to a land that will drain you of your time energy

'Don't feel that you won't get attacked here simply because you're an atheist'

Yeh ok tack, but sindy can be certain the we all share the same unbelief, where as christians rarely agree on anything.

Welcome Sindy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Hi guys Ronnie 14 1573 January 29, 2021 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Hi guys docreek 23 4114 December 13, 2017 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Hi guys Gestas 17 2479 January 30, 2017 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Looking for like-minded people, I found this forum! LivingForever 33 3973 November 3, 2016 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hey guys cactus 14 1946 September 29, 2016 at 8:42 am
Last Post: brewer
  Hey guys. Name is Tara Tarasoft11 53 5058 September 5, 2016 at 11:04 am
Last Post: c172
  Hey guys and girls. AdamJa 27 2932 July 9, 2016 at 12:22 am
Last Post: LivingNumbers6.626
  Hi guys StopS 19 2398 November 10, 2015 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I fooled all of you guys. bambi_swag 59 6858 October 9, 2015 at 3:35 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Hey Guys. ironicprogrammer 20 2690 September 18, 2015 at 2:04 pm