Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anarchist intimidates the police
anarchist intimidates the police
LMFAO. This anarchist is talking all kinds of smack to all of the pretty piggies all lined up in a row to protect One Liberty Plaza.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaVp6pCZ4...re=related

Wikipedia Wrote:One Liberty Plaza is a hub of Wall Street activity, housing the NASDAQ Stock Market Corporate Headquarters[2] (3 floors), and RBC Capital Markets' trading floors.[3] Major tenants are Goldman Sachs (8 floors), Gruntal & Co. (6 floors), The Bank of Nova Scotia (5 floors), the Lower Manhattan Development Corporation and securities law firm Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (531 attorneys on 11 floors).[4] It also houses the corporate headquarters of Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield,[5] and insurance companies Zurich (North American HQ, 3 floors),[6] FolksAmerica Reinsurance Co., Mutual of America, Swiss Re, Greig Fester, Generali, and Allianz and its subsidiaries Fireman's Fund and Interstate/Chicago.[7][8][9]

Someone needs to tell the cops that they are facing the wrong direction. They should be protecting the public from many of the groups in that building behind them.

LMFAO, the acct I pulled this from is suggesting that this man is possessed by demons, and that everyone there are there because they are being mind controlled by the illuminati and the greys.

And he says that THIS man in the video is crazy..LOL...at the end, look at the dude smile while he walks off. I bet that took a load off of his shoulders letting off steam like that.
RE: anarchist intimidates the police
That was disturbing; a guy impotently raging against people just doing their jobs and calling them niggers and pussies. bravo?
Whatever happened to civilised anarchy? *sigh*
(December 12, 2011 at 12:11 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: That was disturbing; a guy impotently raging against people just doing their jobs and calling them niggers and pussies. bravo?

Of course it was disturbing. The man WANTED it to be disturbing, this is counter intimidation. You have to keep in mind when you see this that the cops had already attacked protestors in several different states. This tactic he is using has been used several times before. Even Abby Hoffman suggested its use. If you show the other side, who obviously has more power than you, that you are insane they might think twice about moving in and attacking you. There is a social fear of perceived insanity where most people will say "just leave him alone".

Suggesting that they are "just doing their jobs" does not change the situation. Were the cops just doing their jobs when they used an injured man as bait to draw other protestors in to help him, just so they can launch another volley of tear gas at a large group? The group has no weapons, but the cops do.

Quote:Whatever happened to civilised anarchy? *sigh*
Did he attack the cops or something like some uncivilised person? Did he invade another country? I didnt see that happen. All I saw was a man reminding the cops that if they push forward then people WILL be fighting back. In fact the man said that violence must die for peace to come.

Im not sure if I could summon the courage this man has shown.

As far as possibly suggesting he might be racist, he cleared that up at the beggining of his rant, and when he called them "pussy ass bitch ass niggahs" the HUGE black man on his left started laughing. Lets keep context in mind.
(December 12, 2011 at 6:13 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote:
(December 12, 2011 at 12:11 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: That was disturbing; a guy impotently raging against people just doing their jobs and calling them niggers and pussies. bravo?

Of course it was disturbing. The man WANTED it to be disturbing, this is counter intimidation. You have to keep in mind when you see this that the cops had already attacked protestors in several different states. This tactic he is using has been used several times before. Even Abby Hoffman suggested its use. If you show the other side, who obviously has more power than you, that you are insane they might think twice about moving in and attacking you. There is a social fear of perceived insanity where most people will say "just leave him alone".

Suggesting that they are "just doing their jobs" does not change the situation. Were the cops just doing their jobs when they used an injured man as bait to draw other protestors in to help him, just so they can launch another volley of tear gas at a large group? The group has no weapons, but the cops do.

Um, in the video you posted, the cops were just standing there, so what does the action of other cops in other states have to do with anything? Yeah, they were just doing their jobs.
(December 12, 2011 at 7:28 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Um, in the video you posted, the cops were just standing there, so what does the action of other cops in other states have to do with anything? Yeah, they were just doing their jobs.

Well, for one we are a nation, not just a collective of states, but a nation.

By this time there had already been several midnight raids on the occupy movement in THIS particular movement shown in the video, the police stealing their tents and possessions and heating equipment. This is what the man was talking about "promise that, promise this... I dont give a fuck because you cant beat me bitch".

Lets keep this in context.

Hmm, well, I didn't see any of that in the video, but even assuming that happened, how does it make sense to act demon possesed and crazy? I just don't get it. Oh, well man, I wasn't there so maybe it would have made sense "in context." *shrug*
I thought it was endearing. I'm in love with that guy!

(December 12, 2011 at 8:27 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote:

Hmm, well, I didn't see any of that in the video, but even assuming that happened, how does it make sense to act demon possesed and crazy? I just don't get it. Oh, well man, I wasn't there so maybe it would have made sense "in context." *shrug*

Oh no..please dont take it as me trying to put you down. Context explains this video.

the occupy movement on wallstreet had already been infiltrated several times by the police when this video was recorded, many of them were pissed and talking smack to the cops for it. Midnight raids on an unarmed group to steal their supplies? You carry guns?! I have no weapons! I have my fists, which makes me a beast, and makes you a pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy.

do you understand it now?

Acting demon possessed, or insane is a tactic to instill fear in those who are more powerful than you. Talking nonsense can throw people off, make them hesitate, make them think twice.

I hope this helps explain.

The man in this video...he KNOWS he is alive.

I wish I had half the guts this man showed unarmed in front of armed tyranny.
(December 12, 2011 at 8:41 pm)aleialoura Wrote: I thought it was endearing. I'm in love with that guy!

I find myself watching this video often. I also like his run down of his racial heritage, when he ends growling "and French". I just cant stop laughing at it. This guy really pulled out the bullshit in the middle of it.

I salute him and his courage.
Here is the context

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFLmDKs4M...ure=relmfu

Kudos to the Sydicalists in 0:26-0:28 flying the red and black
(December 12, 2011 at 8:48 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote:
(December 12, 2011 at 8:27 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote:

Oh no..please dont take it as me trying to put you down. Context explains this video.

the occupy movement on wallstreet had already been infiltrated several times by the police when this video was recorded, many of them were pissed and talking smack to the cops for it. Midnight raids on an unarmed group to steal their supplies? You carry guns?! I have no weapons! I have my fists, which makes me a beast, and makes you a pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy.

do you understand it now?

Acting demon possessed, or insane is a tactic to instill fear in those who are more powerful than you. Talking nonsense can throw people off, make them hesitate, make them think twice.

I hope this helps explain.

The man in this video...he KNOWS he is alive.

I wish I had half the guts this man showed unarmed in front of armed tyranny.

I don't think you are putting me down.

This isn't about my failure to understand. I think I understand completely enough, I just dissagree with you. I don't think his actions were anything but an act of lunacy and I'm pretty sure they accomplish nothing. I have seen the data and understand that wealth is unevenly distributed, I just don't see how taking out my frustration on civil servents is going to right any wrongs or make any significant changes. Your claim that the cops have done bad things does nothing to support the claim that acting like a looney is warranted.

What I'm doing to bring about change in the nation is pulling my assets out of BofA and USbank and moving them into my local credit union. Not as sexy and punk-rock as calling people pussy and nigger, but at least my actions will send the appropriate message.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pitch Police Academy characters Fake Messiah 7 1222 November 9, 2021 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Anyone remember Police Academy? Brian37 4 557 May 10, 2018 at 7:15 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "Call police" Walrus from Ren& Stimpy. Brian37 6 2399 May 24, 2017 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Brian37