Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pitch Police Academy characters
Pitch Police Academy characters
Characters from the Police Academy movies are known for having only one trait, like a character that is big and strong, a character who talks very quietly, a fat character, a sexy character, a Japanese tourist character, ass kisser, a guy who is obsessed with guns and brutality, a fat guy, a character that lacks hygiene, the guy who makes funny noises, and so on.

So considering that there is always a possibility for a sequel, which characters would you like to see?

Here are a few ideas:

So right off from the start there needs to be a character that is trans. These are not the 80s anymore.

Then a character that is drunk all the time - I mean, I can not believe they haven't put this one yet.

Then a character named Boners because he constantly has a boner. Do you feel that humor already?

Then a dead character. You know, a corpse that fell off a funeral car and somehow ends up in a cadet uniform and everyone thinks he or she is alive.

A pregnant character. Preggos are really underrepresented in movies, so why not have one that saves the day and risks her life in action scenes like jumping off skyscrapers?

Alien character. This would be the ultimate underdog with which people would feel most connected. The alien that arrives from another planet and joins the police academy.

An amputee without hands and one leg who wants to be, and ultimately becomes, a police officer.

A character with PTSD, but a funny one in which he or she is confusing reality and shifts from thinking of being in a war zone and buying groceries.

Jihadi character who is constantly imagining that someone is insulting Mohammed.

Then a guy who is obsessed with tennis and instead of a gun uses a tennis racket to throw fastballs at bad guys.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Pitch Police Academy characters
(November 5, 2021 at 9:19 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Characters from the Police Academy movies are known for having only one trait, like a character that is big and strong, a character who talks very quietly, a fat character, a sexy character, a Japanese tourist character, ass kisser, a guy who is obsessed with guns and brutality, a fat guy, a character that lacks hygiene, the guy who makes funny noises, and so on.

So considering that there is always a possibility for a sequel, which characters would you like to see?

Here are a few ideas:

So right off from the start there needs to be a character that is trans. These are not the 80s anymore.

Then a character that is drunk all the time - I mean, I can not believe they haven't put this one yet.

Then a character named Boners because he constantly has a boner. Do you feel that humor already?

Then a dead character. You know, a corpse that fell off a funeral car and somehow ends up in a cadet uniform and everyone thinks he or she is alive.

A pregnant character. Preggos are really underrepresented in movies, so why not have one that saves the day and risks her life in action scenes like jumping off skyscrapers?

Alien character. This would be the ultimate underdog with which people would feel most connected. The alien that arrives from another planet and joins the police academy.

An amputee without hands and one leg who wants to be, and ultimately becomes, a police officer.

A character with PTSD, but a funny one in which he or she is confusing reality and shifts from thinking of being in a war zone and buying groceries.

Jihadi character who is constantly imagining that someone is insulting Mohammed.

Then a guy who is obsessed with tennis and instead of a gun uses a tennis racket to throw fastballs at bad guys.

Well, they could have the one who's hyper anxious and speaks in an odd voice. That's because the actor has sadly died.

He used the same persona in his stand up.   A favourite joke:

" When I die I want my remains scattered. Don't want to be cremated though"  can't think of his name. He often wore a beret
Sounds like Sam Kinison....
(November 6, 2021 at 6:46 am)onlinebiker Wrote: Sounds like Sam Kinison....

That's him. Thanks 

Sam died at 38 from a car accident. Poor bloke.

Sam Kinison and His Legendary Scream at Dangerfield’s Comedy Club (1986) - YouTube

Of topic; Is it just me being intolerant again or does anyone else think Bill Burr comes across as a teensiest bit of a cunt?
I think it was the second Police Academy when Tackleberry was having lunch with his female partner and bragged about having a silencer for his gun.
(November 6, 2021 at 10:53 pm)Oldandeasilyconfused Wrote:
(November 6, 2021 at 6:46 am)onlinebiker Wrote: Sounds like Sam Kinison....

That's him. Thanks 

Sam Kinison and His Legendary Scream at Dangerfield’s Comedy Club (1986) - YouTube

Of topic; Is it just me being intolerant again or does anyone else think Bill Burr comes across as a teensiest bit of a cunt?

Nothing "teensie" about it...
Disappointing theists since 1968!
(November 8, 2021 at 5:57 pm)A. Secular Human Wrote:
(November 6, 2021 at 10:53 pm)Oldandeasilyconfused Wrote: That's him. Thanks 

Nothing "teensie" about it...

Sorry, that was an example of Aussie wit. We're very fond of understatement . Also Irony. 

Can also be very dry: A man was killed by a shark this week in Western Australia . The reporter was asked if October is shark season. He said it was and that  four people have been taken by sharks in that area in the last hundred years.
(November 9, 2021 at 4:21 am)Oldandeasilyconfused Wrote:
(November 8, 2021 at 5:57 pm)A. Secular Human Wrote: Nothing "teensie" about it...

Sorry, that was an example of Aussie wit. We're very fond of understatement . Also Irony. 

Can also be very dry: A man was killed by a shark this week in Western Australia . The reporter was asked if October is shark season. He said it was and that  four people have been taken by sharks in that area in the last hundred years.

And somewhere, an elderly shark is reminiscing about "Oktoberfest".
Disappointing theists since 1968!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pitch ideas for Christian movies Fake Messiah 17 2135 July 10, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Anyone remember Police Academy? Brian37 4 554 May 10, 2018 at 7:15 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "Call police" Walrus from Ren& Stimpy. Brian37 6 2392 May 24, 2017 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  How 7 iconic movie characters would do in a zombie attack. frankiej 0 1312 January 20, 2012 at 7:06 am
Last Post: frankiej
  anarchist intimidates the police reverendjeremiah 22 5185 December 13, 2011 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: Erinome